Surgical Strike – Coming 15 April

…god you’re thick in the head. This is why I’m so glad CCP has the brains to filter out meaningless whining from garbage.

I was going to write a long post about how the last thing most of us need is to be more vulnerable to the mulibox gankers but i realized i can just save my breath and do what i did in 2012 and uninstall eve. omega time end in a week or so, summer is almost here. maybe ill pop back in when winter hits, by then maybe the dust will settle and things will even out. although it would be nice if they stopped using us as a beta test team with all these constant back and forth across the board experiments. dont you guys have a test server smdh

9 Likes

pull your head out of your own asse and read the topic and dev log correctly, or isn’t english your first lanuage?

how does power requirement reduction affect EHP???

1 Like

I swear someone showed me hardener tieracide changes and included in that was an Adaptive invuln II with 32% resists…but no i can’t find it.

Anyways the math adds up.

Looks more like they ‘locked’ it because there was already an official feedback thread, so they merged your whine-thread into it.

There it is.

1 Like

Thank you for voting with your wallet hopefully enough people do so and make CCP realize that they do not only have one type of player that plays their game but a multitude of players that engages in other activity besides PVP!

4 Likes

Twitch versus Eve has shown that you can’t or don’t play your own game, perfect time to unsub ya just keep screwing up over and over again… You guys got problems over there, and the player count will hurt because of this —> Translated to PAYER count…

5 Likes

yip that will drop to 24% across the board, 6% loose.

I’m seriously going to consider that, since they keep making changes and have some kind of day dreamy way of thinking on how the changes are going to go; that makes absolutely no sense.

3 Likes

your density puts osmium to shame
they mean the power of the module as in the resists it provides, NOT the powergrid it needs to be fitted

They were buffed to 32% on SISI

And the post-nerf number is also based on SISI

You could check Hoboleak, SISI revision 1689009-1691977

1 Like

ah ■■■■ i got lost in the quote train, sorry mate

1 Like

lolz okay 1 T2 Frigate.

That’s really funny. Amarr’s going to be just fine. After all, the Amarr resist bonuses weren’t impacted by this. As a result, the Amarr/Caldari lines are stronger in comparison to the Minmatar/Gallente lines, relative to where they are pre-patch. It’s actually the local rep-bonused races that get hosed, because their resists were entirely within the scope of the changes.

It’s also pretty obviously intended to impact more than just capital ships,

Yes, but I was pointing out that he was wrong about the ‘32%’ nonsense. Also, ‘lose’.

And CCP’s taken to putting out false-leads on Sisi just to screw w/Hoboleaks. If the 32% never went live, then the 20% reduction isn’t being made to the never implemented 32% number.

5 Likes

May I request that you consider buffing self-repping modules to compensate for the lose of resistances. Alternatively, nerf all NPC damage by 20%.

4 Likes

Why would CCP do this?

1 Like

the only good thing about this the hecate…that’s it
If you want to nerf capitals ship, you nerf the CAPITAL ship, not all the ship of new eden

3 Likes

Fact game is at EOL… Its being reduced to a crappy I-pad app.

1 Like

looking that way with every new hair-brained update balance that get thrown at us without any actual thought done on it’s long term effects.

4 Likes