Surgical Strike – Coming 15 April

Sure. As industrialists I welcome these changes with open arms. Mining is also going to get a lot more profitable.

L4 missions will still be very much possible for solo players, not expecting this to change from small resist nerf.

2 Likes

I have a battleship with 51894 EHP, following your reasoning, I will lose about 10%, which is rough 5000 points, this will lower my EHP to 45000 EHP, it seems a lot to me. Probably I will not have to warp out to finish some missions, but I will for sure go closer to the ship’s limits, and this is psychologically annoying. That’s not to talk about missions against Guristas and their damned missiles that do a lot of damage…

2 Likes

But that already exists. Elite Dangerous is exactly that. The things that make EvE DIFFERENT from ED are what should be fostered, not aligning to their wide but shallow experience where player agency has very very little meaning.

2 Likes

it’s 0.2×-55% = -11 ppc . Don’t use % when you talk about a % difference.

1 Like

Lose 10% EHP is a small nerf for you? ON my battleship with 51894 EHP it will means go down to 45000 it’s a huge nerf

1 Like

Yeah, that’s legit. Fingers got ahead of brain.

you don’t lose 10% EHP.

1 Like

Can you please explain?

Good. I have already managed to earn 200M/h running L4 in hisec… and I don’t even do burners! anythign that brings these numbers more in line with risk is good in my book.

Also congratz on all the salt you harvested :smiley:

2 Likes

can you explain why you lose 10% EHP ? I’ll explain you why you are wrong.

An invul right now is -30%. that means your EHP (for shield only is) is ×100/(100-30) = 143% right now.
with the change, an invul goes from -30% to -0.8×30 = -24%. Therefore your EHP becomes ×100/(100-24) = 131.6%
You go from 143 to 131% EHP on the shield : that’s a reduction of EHP by 7.9%. So your total EHP is reduced by less than 7.9% since the other forms of EHP are not changed.

2 Likes

And you missed that buff of 10% HP on BS as well?

Either way it is good… you will make isk only once you learn how to fly.

2 Likes

@CCP_Dopamine very good patch but for resist i’m not sure :slight_smile:

It is possible you see for up the gameplay gate camp example up the scan resolution in all frigate and destroyer and possibility to counter the cloak ship because is very safe and you use the cloak trip mwd+cloak is so hard to catch him and moving fast with cloak ( i use cynbal and darevil for decloak is very very complicate for catch explo and pve boys) or create a item deployable on the gate and is have 50 km range is not possible to active the cloak :wink:
create a objectif sup for more reward (trophy) for pvp for the people is interest to the pvp.

exemple : you kill 50 guys +100sp, , 10 kill in solo you receive 50sp and…

other question : i see you buff the bs, why you not create a new battleship command ship is possible very cool for more fleet bs in eve, because the meta in eve cruiser t2

1 Like

This kind of mentality is really irritating, you all think you are the keepers of the real Eve, and that Eve was made only for you and all the people who don’t play as you think it has to be played should not play at all. Well, I pay exactly like you, Eve is a sandbox and I have the right to play as I want, so don’t come to me to say I have to learn to fly, thake your bullshits on carebears for you.

2 Likes

the last time you nerfed supers ccp lost 15,000 subscribers, stop nerfing the game and find better way to kill stuff. screwing miners in null sec sucks too nothing to do out here anymore

3 Likes

Ok I understand, thank you

1 Like

Lets see post Covid lockdown.

2 Likes

Just where exactly are traders and industrialists being pushed out off the game?

Thats literally the opposite of my position.

I guess you just dont agree what those core design elements are.

And rigs are not modules, so as far as we know, not impacted by this.

1 Like

All these years you’ve been posting on EVE forums and you can’t bring yourself to stop trolling people who disagree with you. Well, at least you are consistent.