Surgical Strike – Coming 15 April

ah ■■■■ i got lost in the quote train, sorry mate

1 Like

lolz okay 1 T2 Frigate.

That’s really funny. Amarr’s going to be just fine. After all, the Amarr resist bonuses weren’t impacted by this. As a result, the Amarr/Caldari lines are stronger in comparison to the Minmatar/Gallente lines, relative to where they are pre-patch. It’s actually the local rep-bonused races that get hosed, because their resists were entirely within the scope of the changes.

It’s also pretty obviously intended to impact more than just capital ships,

Yes, but I was pointing out that he was wrong about the ‘32%’ nonsense. Also, ‘lose’.

And CCP’s taken to putting out false-leads on Sisi just to screw w/Hoboleaks. If the 32% never went live, then the 20% reduction isn’t being made to the never implemented 32% number.

5 Likes

May I request that you consider buffing self-repping modules to compensate for the lose of resistances. Alternatively, nerf all NPC damage by 20%.

4 Likes

Why would CCP do this?

1 Like

the only good thing about this the hecate…that’s it
If you want to nerf capitals ship, you nerf the CAPITAL ship, not all the ship of new eden

3 Likes

Fact game is at EOL… Its being reduced to a crappy I-pad app.

1 Like

looking that way with every new hair-brained update balance that get thrown at us without any actual thought done on it’s long term effects.

4 Likes

Problem is the test server is usually a week or so behind and there are never more than a hand full of people on it at any given time. There have been times when I logged into it with a zero count for players online,

1 Like

Last 5 years has been laughable to say the least.

6 Likes

Thanks <3.

yip, mainly because we’ve been locked out most of the time, and most people have given up trying to log into it these days.

they should never of locked it only for internal testers, after all there’s the other test server you’d think they’d use for that and leave Sing for the player base to test on.

2 Likes

To make fighting NPCs easier in compensation for the nerf to resists.

2 Likes

These are the same people that took Marauders to low sec I mean cmon… They don’t really know anything about “how” to play the game. They are concerned about the big null blocks and capital stale mates, it’s obvious they are clueless with the proposed changes.

4 Likes

But why 20%?

1 Like

As a loose approximation of the resistance lost. I grant that in reality, the hit to self-repairing is much greater than that as every bit of resistance closer to 100% is worth more than the last.

1 Like

If you have a module that gives you 50% Resistances, this new patch will reduce it by 20%. 20% of 50 is 10. So now your module gives you 40% Resistances.

So why are you asking NPCs to do 20% less damage when you’re only losing a small amount of actual resistance strength?

2 Likes

You sure that’s how they are going to implement it?

1 Like

How else would they implement it?

Dunno I was asking they always have some 3 page formula for something that should be simple.

2 Likes