Survey on Capsuleers' affiliation through time

Attacking loyal soldiers of the State is attacking the State. Slandering loyal soldiers of the State is what gallente propagandists do. There are no other reason to slander a soldier than for the sake of propaganda for hostile faction.

See? What I told about. A typical slander of a person who knows little to nothing about my education but yet bawls on all GalNet about “failed” education.
Gallente propaganda, dumb and baseless as always, no more, no less.

Ishukone? That Mega that really should be trialed for collaboration with enemy? You’re making my slippers laugh.

Except Heth was a hero and never sided with enemies of the State. He was devoted and loyal to the end.
Traitors are people like Mens Reppola, who crawled to Gallente to ask for planet access instead of kicking occupants out like Executor Heth has planned.
No other Megacorp CEO would commit such an atrocious deed like Reppola. He is the most shameful and rotten person in CEP and I hope Ishukone will be cleansed soon from his influence.
On the other hand, Heth did something than no other Megacorp CEO would do: he joined the fight planetside among other soldiers like a regular soldiers, while wearing CEO authorities. That makes him real hero.