Survey on Capsuleers' affiliation through time

Except unlike you, I never slandering anyone - especially from the State.
You dare to blame me in that now? You doubt Ishukone collaborates with Federals? Take for example Reppola approaching Senate. Or, have you seen prisoner camps in Black Rise, have you looked inside them, how do you think which Mega doesn’t have their prisoners being tortured by gallente. If I would be Gallente propagandist I wouldn’t blaming them for collaboration with Gallente, since it’s goal of Gallente propagandists, to make more collaboration, not less. Thus your comment sounds, excuse me, way far from being smart.

And I didn’t say about their loyalty or treason, I blamed them in collaboration. You just make up stuff and put your words into my mouth - that’s exactly what gallente propagandist would do.

Exact referene of him being “traitor”. Date, time, quote.
Or is that another fruit of your sick imagination? I want to see exactly this word “traitor” coming from State authority.

If he would be a capsuleer - that would be an expected action, just a professional conduct. You don’t become a hero when you do something you’re expected to do. You become a hero when you do something exceptional and look in eyes of death.

And yet, he was’t the entire leadership. Right now we don’t have position of Executor - our empire does not collapse and does not die. He was a uniting stake for all Corporations. He gathered all us together to take the Home back. The State lived before and will live after him. Nor he had actual military rank. Without him we wouldn’t have took Home back, had to give it to him. But once the operation started, even if he died there, the Homeworld would be our anyway. And State would still stand where it stands.

Don’t blame Heth in that. The Corporation was almost bankrupted because it took responsibility to fund whole CPD. If other Corporations wold be helping more, it would be way easier. If it’s someone’s fault, it’s definitely not his.

Heth’s… ambition? :roll_eyes: Ambitions of Execuor, who don’t even try to fight for his position of Executor, preferring to fight enemies of the State? Really?

First of all, he TRUSTED Gallente when he signed that treaty of Luminaire after the Homeworld was taken. He believed that Gallenteans won’t try to invade our homeworld again and left there quite tiny guradian fleet.

Oh, I disagree with it strongly! We have way better army and fleet. We can defeat them absolutely. We just need to stop trusting them, because whenever Gallente sign with us truce or peace - they just use it to backstab us later when we don’t expect it.

I prefer to show them how their ideals and rules are wrong. But, technically, they themselves violate their own rules and ideals on a regular basis, that makes them look terribly hypocritical. If you play by their rules - you will lose, because they themselves don’t follow their own rules.

To defeat someone you really don’t have to make them admit it. You simply have to “hold the grid”. If they can’t do anything against you, why do you care what they think?