Survey on the age of the Capsuleer population

Calm down capsuleer. No one is arguing. T

he intergalactic summit is an avenue for us all to continue our education, as well as you know, discuss things. There’s no argument here, just discussion.

You:

Also you:

1 Like

Sure:

avenue for us all to continue our education

1+1 = I’ve been educated.

1 Like

I look forward to seeing the findings.

2 Likes

This form needs more check-box

3 Likes

I graduated at CAS in Cistuvaert, April 110. At that space-time euthanasia was not required for graduation.

2 Likes

I wasn’t required to clone for graduation either. (Pator Tech, Ryddinjorn, YC106.) Of course I took care of that two weeks later by flying into nullsec without any clue what I was doing.

I used to get pretty badly shaken post-cloning for the first, don’t know, 20 or so times? Wonder if I’d have been cleared to fly if someone had tested that before I got used to it…

2 Likes

I’ve fallen between the survey cracks, it appears. I didn’t have much capsuleer training (long story, and why I basically learned everything about anything ship-related ‘on the job’, to my detriment), but I was born in '84 and became a capsuleer in '15. So that means I was 31 then, I’m 37 now, which feels like an eternity but doesn’t really move the needle on the graph.

They did burn my brain during training. A few times, in fact. I think that was really all they thought was important at the time, that I knew how to not stay dead.

4 Likes

Good day,
I’m pleased to announce it’s finally time to release the report for this survey.

You can find it here.

Thank you for all the partecipants as well as to Dr Mizhir Devara and Dr. Sky Seolec for the help provided in analizing the data and writing this report.

Thanks for reading,
Riiika Okaimanen

11 Likes

An interesting report that seems to confirm the suspected trend.

1 Like

Thank you to you and your collaborators for putting this together. It was an interesting read and also made me feel less old.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.