Survive mails?

Oh I see. Good to know.

I don’t need to brag about anything. Where I’m going with this is that survive mails would significantly reduce the cock-swinging of gankers - once they realise their extensive list of fails are also recorded and searchable. I truly believe this would be beneficial to everyone in the game, except the forum pretenders.

1 Like

Why would they care much… especially enough to affect what they are doing? They still make a decent profit, they still generate and harvest tears and can just ignore the fails. It is not like they will start carrier ratting or engage in mining ops or incursions instead of their current playstyle. :smile:

Yeah, you truly believe that … and I truly believe that the amount of childish cock swinging from people who managed to whore on killmails is going to increase.

You want a trophy for doing what you should be doing anyway, which is: Properly taking care of yourself.

This is literally rhe dumbest thing ive heard in a long time

EDIT: Drysons posts are up there.

Hey dude, the failures are registered on the ganker’s killboard. I failed a couple of ganks recently and you can see my losses with no associated kill if you analyse it carefully. Also affects my lost ISK value, downgrading my ISK efficiency which is the stat I particularly care about.

Besides, to swing one you must have one.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.