T2 bpos should be banned continuation conversation

t2bpos are isk printing presses that should be removed from game, especially sabre t2 bpos

2 Likes

I’ve played this game for 10 years on-and-off. I’ve seen this thread probably 50 times. It’s always the same back and forth and it always gets locked.

Do us and yourself a favor and drop it.

2 Likes

sounds like someone owns a printing press and doesnt want it gone

1 Like

Okay, I really didn’t like T2 BPO’s when I first learned about them, and I still think that the way they were originally made available was stupid. But:

• You can still make plenty of money from T2 production
  • T2 BPO rarity has increased their price way beyond their profit earning potential. So, now you have to produce absurdly vast quantities of items in order to get your money back on them.
  • There’s no way to remove them without ■■■■■■■ anyone over. I’d wager a guess that most of the people that currently own them aren’t the original owners. Thus, they payed through the nose for them.
  • The problem is slowly solving itself as more and more of these things get destroyed.

Sounds like someone doesn’t know what they’re talking about.

1 Like

5. Re-opening locked topics is prohibited.

Recreating or re-opening a thread that has been closed by a moderator is prohibited. Threads that have been closed by a moderator have been closed for the benefit of the community. Re-opening a locked thread will result in its removal.

Closed.

1 Like