T3 hauler concept

if in eve you were limited into training one class of ship it would be a problem but… well you don’t

also logistics has a similar if not larger gap structure and lets not even go into mining ships so it’s not like its uncommon

I’m starting to see void’s argument lies in setting up a hauler alt, where they would have to dump isk on quite a few more skills than i would upgrading from t1 haulers to t2s.

so there is a restriction in training unless you flop your wallet on the counter and buy extra skill ques or have to micromanage your alt so you don’t leave the whole acct skillque dormant overnight. something you also can skip out on by whipping out your wallet for some injectors.

yeah not going to defend anything that can be countered by “this is an MMO get a friend”

I’m not sure how you came up with that.

Nothing I said prevents you from using T2 transports if you want, even if they added a couple of size classes of T1 ships in between industrials and Freighters.

My argument lies in the fact that its stupid that your options on basic hauling is Industrial (around 2000m3 unfit, and then jumps to freighter, over 200000 unfit.

As for the thread subject, however the hole gets filled, T3 isn’t the way.

someone did suggest a larger t1 hauler and refer to those as transport ships instead of t2. thread was shot down by similar arguements like lugh’s

That argument is “we have a poor, unintuitive, and very subpar system in place already. Use that rather than suggest and lobby for change to a better system, because hauling isn’t blowing up spaceships.”

The current system is neither poor nor sub par… it works just fine.

I mean if you really don’t like the “hole” i would rather just see freighters get their cargo nerfed.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.