Targeting capsuleers and launching snowballs?

Maybe I’m just stupid, but targeting other players to launch snowballs seems to be a dangerous activity. Do I get Concorded? Would the targeted player be in his/her rights to fire back with destructive force?

Just how does this work anyway?

1 Like

Nope.

Nope.

Just lock them up, throw it at them and be done.

1 Like

The above applies to fireworks too.

1 Like

That’s what you want. Then he gets Concorded.

5 Likes

Thanks for the replies. Trade hub tally-ho!

2 Likes

I had same questions. Taking a belt and braces approach, I switched all my safeties to green anyway, went out and snowballed my local ice-miners. No dramas.

2 Likes

Why snowball? I’d rather teabag the miners

Considering the length of the event (13 days), various task requirements (shoot 1 to 5 Snowballs) as well as the cost for new Snowballs, I suggest you turn off your Festival Launcher’s Auto-Repeat fire option.

2 Likes

Thanks, I already figured that out after wasting a couple of those magic snowballs. At the prices they’re selling for, they should have a side-effect of giving the shooter an orgasm.

1 Like

Wrong kind of snowballing. :yum:

4 Likes

Maybe they do that to the targets instead… in case you shoot them right in the snowballs. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Please help; over 100 snowballs (all my accounts) 3-4 payouts; I turned off auto fire, only hit a target once, I don’t get it, why? No matter how far away, is it because I’m in Jita. Any help most appreciated!

1 Like

Drift out of station in a corvette, preactivate launcher (repeat off), target that one person with a killright on them. :laughing:

I suggest doing this right outside the Jita 4 trade hub, as there are so many people just floating in space. I live in Lowsec, where there aren’t many people, so Jita is my best bet. Or somewhere else along the way if I’m lucky.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.