Tax Rebate Season-Is there one- If not why not?

Hello…
With the amounts we all pay towards Tax does Eve hold a tax rebate season? To go with the monthly economic reports.

Just a thought / idea if not. This is based on the idea of individual player activity. Though I understand that Corp level rebates are given based on activity.

Cheers Fly Safe…
Karoli

CCP occasionally does a tax haven event.

That is the most recent example.

2 Likes

I think that implementing a system of end-of-year income taxes into the game is a great idea. I can imagine that it would give rise to a secondary industry of professionals willing to complete and file the taxes on your behalf. We could do interesting things like writing off our gank losses (if we choose to itemize, and not take a standard deduction). Maybe the EVE tax bureau would even send agents after those who try to evade paying their taxes.

We need to start deciding on tax brackets ASAP.

1 Like

What would the Mike and Mitanni brackets and deductions look like?

1 Like

Large corps pay no taxes. They’re the job creators.

In fact, Goons currently need a bailout. They’re too big to fail.

3 Likes

Tax rebate? Eve is a dystopia. Be thankful there isn’t a month when taxes are doubled!

1 Like

Why would there be a rebate?

1 Like

Tax is not a cruncher to the free market it is broker fee’s. Most of eve’s goods trade well below their true cost anyway owing to the “minerals I mine are free & my industrials have no expense as I pay $ for their subs” crew who always keep markets flooded with goods selling less than their value.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.