Team Security 2026 Bans

I am a pretty active player, still I don’t see thousands of bots everywhere.

Do you have proof or at least hard evidence for your claims or not? It’s a very simpe question…

1 Like

the truth is the truth and it stays the truth even if people that have other interests deny it…that’s a simple fact…

I did not. The numbers i was referring to were ccp’s own number(1/3 pure pvp players, so a minority) that THEY constantly keep ignoring due to their illogical favor for PVP… IF they would act according to their own reasearch pvp would be a LOT smaller here…and quieter…but they keep ignoring that fact for taste reasons of the guys on the top alone…something that will end this game sooner or later.

Yet again, truth and reality stays truth and reality even if denied…you act like a broken record…you permanently deny the facts and the reality of this game just because of your favoured playstyle being discussed critical…

1 Like

While I lived in lowsec, I naively thought that botting wasn’t that widespread in this game, but now that I live in nullsec, I see the exact opposite.

2 Likes

and yet the biggest alliance that do this on a daily basis is still happily playing

2 Likes

Finally, some honest discussion.

You do understand that pvp is in every activity in this game, right? Let me explain.

Anything you put up for sale is vs every other player that has the same stuff up for sale. There is no deviation in product standards, meaning everything has a set quality that you can’t change. So the only thing you can do is set prices, and maybe find markets outside of major hubs.

Want to explore? Cool, so you’re competing with everyone else that also wants to explore and wants the loot you may grab. You might oftentimes find yourself trying to scan and get to sites before one or several other people at the same time. That means you are trying to beat other players at something.

That’s pvp.

Want to just munch some ice in highsec? Cool, so do a few hundred other people. You’ll find yourself in direct competition with other miners trying to get the same exact thing you are. Many will use alt fleets to get as much as they can before other people do.

That’s pvp.

Everything you do that any other player might also want to do is pvp. Player versus Player. Also known as competition.

Blowing stuff up is not the only part of this game that is pvp. Every part of it is.

Yes, and the truth and reality of this video game is that from the moment you log in, you’re in competition with other players.

Yet again, you are wrong.

I do not enjoy space fights. I rarely do any and my zkill should show all the proof you need that I am not part of the group of people you express such disdain for. You didn’t even bother to look, did you?

The majority of the ships I lost were to concord, but not due to ganks. Due to shooting at empty ships cluttering gates and left outside of stations.

It wont let me post the entire chain of your dribble on this part. Your use of fanboy and then moron etc are not truth. They are your attempts to devalue any information that is not your own and dehumanize the people you don’t like.

Look up the term “Thought Terminating Cliche”.

2 Likes

Update for April 26

2 Likes

Automation use could be more specific for our enjoyment… Not sure why they hiding it.

I mean how specific do you want it?
Players a-f were banned for macro use or input broadcasting??

Edit: only 3k and in the last report I thought maybe 8k

The difference between botting and cheating. Cheating is human nature, some people will always fall for it.

Botting is really hard to defend, even when I’m really mad with FC I never thought about botting, it’s a line that once crossed, no turning back. Even when I played L2, I was probably with the 1% of idiots not botting.

But if I was playing 10 windows, I could imagine falling for the temptation. It gotta be a hell to manage all that.

Automation is too broad for my taste, I can’t get enough satisfaction from it.

Both are cheating though? Automation is just another word for botting. Whether it’s input broadcasting or macro use, doesn’t matter really.

2 Likes

Ah ok, botting is the macro, like UO.

I didn’t understand the first time, that’s why it’s the same category.

Almost triple the hacked accounts month to month is sort of interesting.

That aside, I am fairly cynical about ban wave infographics, in general. Mortal Online 2 has been posting monthly ban stats for years. Game has the player count of a rural high school, they ban a significant fraction of that number every month, and it never actually feels different.

If they didn’t tell you they were banning the bad actors, you would never be able to tell from a player’s perspective.

Feels like a performative thing you do when the work absolutely does not speak for itself.

2 Likes

3 Likes

For which timeframe is that? Values look very low to me?

1 Like

Name and shame! I wanna know who that corporation was!

5 Likes

Says total, so 33tril over the time they started tracking it

I still want the name and shame of that corporation… Probably 33 trillion confiscated from 32 corporations or alliances, with the rest from individual players…

Get banned
Make new account
Inject
Carry on
Get banned
Make new account
Inject
Carry on
and round and round we go all day every day for the rest of time

2 Likes

That’s why we need to point fingers and shame those people.

Just like twow, announce every banned player, and in the server context every hardcore player that died. I always stopped to type “rip bozo”.

That’s why community is dying, we don’t interact in game anymore. FC fault really.

1 Like

You forgot several crucial steps, since it is not only all of your accounts that get banned, it is “YOU” as well.

So after each round you would need:
A new Email Address
A new payment option
(Possibly a new name if they would enforce review of ID documents)

2 Likes