Tell us about your flagship

Full name: GM Potato
Nickname: Sinful Sally
Class: Sin class Black Ops Battleship
Homedock: EZA-FM (Syndicate)
● CreoDron designed, built with love by Violet Crumble
● In Service
● 112 lost souls on board (and they love it)
Purpose: Nothing more satisfying than emerging out of nothing with violent intent.
Reasons for flagship designation: Just when someone thinks they’ve engaged an easy target, surprise, honey I’m here.
Favorite moments:

Back in YC117-118, Brave Lollipops Division operated for a time in Syndicate, favoring the coward gank style of pvp. One of my close friends had been caught by a Sabre in her capsule just minding her own business, innocently transiting between systems.

Being rather easy to trigger, she had a mind for revenge. She jump cloned to her hunting Loki and gave me a friendly ahoy to see if I could help out. Is my name Scipio? Of course I can help.

On entering MHC-R3, she found not only the Sabre still there, but these nasty candy eaters had bought a Tornado into system as well. Their little sugary brains must have been long caramelised though, because the Sabre had dropped a can 70km off the 6E-578 gate and while burning back to the gate, the Tornado warped to the can.

Their plan was a simple one. Bubble up on gate and alpha targets from range with the Tornado.

Unfortunately, one clocky Loki also managed to warp to the can before it had been destroyed and decloaked 5km off the Tornado, just as our hapless antiheroes were ready to spring their trap.

Locked up, scrammed and engaged, the Tornado wasn’t going anywhere. But neither did he want to. He engaged back and the Sabre started burning in to bubble up. They thought, easy kill.

Oops, covert cyno…“honey, I’m here”.

The Sabre ran like stuck pig and the Tornado pilot cried something about leet combat as he died without killing a thing.

Was a very pleasing kill. I can out coward kill anyone in this thing.

13 Likes