Testing for Fitting Warnings (stacking penalty and missing charges)

Hey all,

We have recently added 2 new types of fitting warnings, and we would really appreciate if you could help us test them out on Sisi :blush:

• warnings when modules effects are being stacking penalized (Diminishing returns)
  • warning that some of your modules are missing charges

The stacking penalty warning is the trickier one and it would be great to get more eyes on it because there are just so many different modules to consider! This warning is still in testing and without a confirmed release date and the more help we get from you to iron out all the kinks, the better :blush:
It should warn you when you have 3 or more modules fitted that affect the same attribute and will therefore be stacking penalized.
Please test it out with different fits and module combinations and let us know if the warnings appear in some way incorrect.

The warning for missing charges is divided into 2 groups: Modules that require charges and modules that can use charges. It should warn you when you appear to be forgetting your charges :blush:

Please file bugreports (from within the client through F12 window) if you see something that is incorrect and also feel free to mention it here. If you have some questions or comments please reply to this thread :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I think this is my first post on the forum. I just looked for this thread cause i wanted to congratulate with you all for this amazing feature (I’m talking about the stacking penalization alert). I tested it on singularity and was extremely surprised by it.

I’m sorry I don’t have a proper criticism for you. This is just a positive feedback.

Can’t wait for when you’ll implement it on the main server.

Keep it up :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.