Thank you, CCP

Are you nuts?

Man, if this thread is any indication of what’s about to happen, count me in!

1 Like

Sure lets go

Again, that is for CCP to manage, not us. it’s their game. their company. their product.

People have been finding that out for 16 years!!! WTF are you talking about? Eve is a niche game that will never attract huge numbers so playing the victim is pointless as it is what it is.

Again, WFT are you talking about? You think new players look to Null right away and go, ya, that’s were I want to learn to mine in a Venture. Do you even know what CCP has in place already to train new players? News flash: It’s not in Null.

NO! It is not OUR game…CCP doesn’t pay me, I pay them! Stop thinking you owe them anything more than money and to follow the TOS/EULA. Kind words, praise and getting the word out is all they want (after you have paid).

So then why do you keep saying that WE need to do something…it’s totally backwards.

Please, tell us all what that is…I’m dying to know…

@CCP_Falcon

There’s a book that almost everyone here fails to read…

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_Tzu :wink:

Oww nice rage response. One simple answer, Real Money. CCP did this and some of you are out of you ever loving minds that they did it. CCP did this and you seem to think its a bad thing. Change is good for a sand box locked up with egos so large a fart could not get in the door. For some reason CCP did this, I wonder why? MONEY. This is our sand box but their money making platform, get used to the change dude or rage on and quit.

1 Like

I only read the kids version with the Scratch n’Sniff ™ pop-ups.

I posted that for a different reason! Read more of the forums. :wink:

1 Like

Well when you are as clueless as you seem to be, that’s what you get. “rage” as you put it (I guess questions scary you).

And more one time as you seem to keep missing this part, I have no problem with Local going. Should I use all caps or did you finally get that point?

Those egos you talked of…don’t you think that best case scenario is one group just replacing another or are thinking this is going to be some free-for-all from now on?

And just for all of you who don’t think CCP follows all of these threads pretty much full time when it comes to something as important as to what is going on right now clearly have no clue that they are well aware of what our reactions are.

I think they are playing Russian Roulette with the game, but I’m betting on them this time for a change.

1 Like

I am glad for the change to null’s local as that will add a bit of risk…it’s not going to be earth shattering as some think though.

The NPCs however are moronic.

What is really needed is a hit to Rorqs and/or Ore availability. You want humans to fight? Reduce resources…

Sadly I think the type of changes they are doing shows a lack of commitment, resources, thought or understanding…I think this might be a desperate act…

Here you go with the ego driven insults. You screamed for more content, CCP gave you more content and now you are sad and angry, to bad. You screamed that you had to gank miners in high sec to sell your mining barges so CCP is now making it possible for you to sell your mining barges to those of you who the content (NPCs) destroy. You screamed you were bored and now you scream again and again its getting old. Fact you say that CCP was responsible for fixing the game yet you do not put forth what you want changed. I figure CCP has a better grasp of the issues then some insulting troll that refers to other members of EVE with the sub human reference of Monkey. Get a life, check your self and adapt or rage quit.

4 Likes

Do not be surprise if moon goo shows up from magical npc null sec corporations to feed the T2 market
CCP the bad man strikes again.

1 Like

I think today should be declared an annual holiday in Eve.

We could call it Salt Day.

For the day PvP was reintroduced after six and a half years of nerfing it out of the game.

Bring back can flipping and I’ll wear a party suit on salt day every year.

6 Likes

Paragraphs FFS!

4 Likes

Regarding to this answers some people still don’t get what’s going on…how sad that is… :slight_smile:

Yes guys,keep going like you did for years…keep demanding your little privileges…ccp will obey to you and give it to you…along with a buttkick out of the game… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A post without archaic memes would be awesome.

Oops

6 Likes

I love these new changes. But I have one suggestion.

Why dont they make local chat delayed based on the sec status of the system.

This means high sec will have no delay.

But low sec would be about a 1-5minute delay.
And TRUE nullsec would have NO local unless the controlling group decides to put up a communications hub and pay to maintain it.

2 Likes

I agree, it is a good change and completely fitting with the security status idea of nullsec as dangerous, lawless space with most risk and most reward.

I would set it up as follows:

NS/W-Space - nothing shown in local unless the player chooses to speak
LS - local window shows the number of players in system, but does not identify the players unless they choose to speak (or alternatively, delay local for like 30 seconds)
HS - no change

2 Likes

Removed a significant portion of the posts for violating Rule 1. Keep it on topic, no more warnings.

Thank you.

1 Like