Thank you CCP!

It’s never enough for carebears, they always want more. Because of that you might as well not bother because they keep crying anyway.

3 Likes

This won’t change anything for them. Fun fact is that they die more often in highsec to NPCs , than gankers.

2 Likes

And just on cue, we have a BLACKFLAG. member begging for more freebie handouts from CCP in a troll thread about nerfing ganking, even though they’re already the biggest griefing group in the game with most game mechanics already being highly favorable to them.

Pro move right there.

1 Like

Same argument can be used to defend ganking. You can’t be against ganking and then excuse scamming with argument like this. :smiley:

This is a great change. Glad to see CCP listening to the player base. Let HS be HS!

1 Like

Am I lazy because I don’t want to pay additional 80$ each month? If so ok I am lazy because I won’t pay that. And I think I won’t pay CCP even for those two accounts that I have subbed right now as the game wasn’t worth its price before and the upcoming changes makes it worth even less. The only good feature we get are alliance fits, I am not going to pay 20€ to pay for garbage mobile UI nor better graphic in a game that is mostly played fully zoomed out with icons instead of objects. I want better gameplay and CCP is delivering exact opposite.

They could always do that. That they are too weak or poor (they could always pay mercs) to do it is not an excuse nor reason to nerf game mechanics.

they could always do that. That they are too stupid to think about it or too poor to engage in it is again not an excuse nor reason to nerf game mechanics.

That would require an actual effort. If they were willing to make an effort to stop/annoy gankers in first place they wouldn’t be crying at forums and begging CPP to nerf their enemies.

They promised to remove all pvp from highsec this year. Let’s see if they honor that first…

@Aiko_Danuja HaHaHaHaHaHa… I told you so :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Of course I can. I just did.

1 Like

Nope. You cannot and mustn’t.
:joy:

I mostly certainly did.

Reasons?

Did they now?

No. It’s a troll character. Best not replied to at all, as it just feeds more stupidity from it.

2 Likes

Yes. I thought his claims were fantastic.
Thanks.

HS will become as intended…

Yes intended for safe PVE and mining as the name implies.

1 Like

Captura de Tela 2022-11-05 às 21.42.36

both
never ganked
but love to dance in other people play style grave

disgraceful

3 Likes

:women_with_bunny_ears::man_dancing::dancer::dancing_men:

1 Like

I think you have ganked

/If not then I think that you would be good at it!

1 Like

I don’t care much for Hisec.

1 Like