Thank you CCP!

You read a bit much into it, methinks.

WAHAHAHAHA ARE YOU just admiting to multi boxing alpha accounts to gank omf dude you better detele that before you get banned.

You are super in the wrong this was never meant to be a thing CCP did us all a favour by removing your way of playing.

:joy:

How stupid are you?

1 Like

High Sec. was always intended to be safe for mining, hauling, trading and manufacturing.

^^ This is called gaslighting.

3 Likes

Actually it isn’t “gaslighting” and my history shows that if or when a Miner plays by the rules of Highsec then it is just as safe as you need it to be.

I have screenshots!

There is no such thing as gaslighting, Frostpacker. I don’t know what you are talking about.

2 Likes

In your case wouldn’t it be “icelighting”? :thinking: :smirk: :snowflake:

2 Likes

TRUTH-e1582702269886

2 Likes

I wonder who this alt belongs too, because it’s roleplayed as a total morong for shits and giggles, I just can’t cope with the amount of lying even tough this alt is a rp alt

If hs is a safe place then I want wars to be turned off and any actions that triggers the suspect timer

In Highsec only duels should allowed and by default clients should come with the duel option turned off as default, so people can’t be baited into accepting a duel before turnning it on and watching a tutorial video about it

Mutual wars should be allowed because it has mutual consent

I am joining on the laughing at Safety. So much for how much they think CCP loves them.

I love that every change we asked for was given. And the important part is if you want to gank. YOU HAVE TO PAY.

1 Like

I am happy for you. Now get back to your mindless isk grinding.

The fulltime gankers already do. This isn’t going to change much and the only certainty is that the cries for more nerfs will continue to flow.

Well it makes it hard to do lots of things, even structure bashing becomes harder. By the way when are these changes happening?

How is structure bashing harder? The wardec mechanics have nothing to do with these changes.

Umm what?

I love how the crybears are now so happy and thanking CCP with tears of joy.

Wait for when the patch hits EVE and… nothing really changes, ganking will still be there and maybe even more prominent than ever.

I also see the NEPF- numbers or rather activity heavily increased after these changes were announced. Sadly it had no impact on their efficiency of catching/killing criminals and this won’t change after the changes either.

Does no one find it curious Alpha Ganking with a single ship is now banned but multiboxing alphas for any other purpose is still perfectly possible?

Didnt think so.

2 Likes

they wont be able to bash with low security characters anymore. As anyone from any corp is free to attack without fear of concord. Edit: Also supporting logi wont be try to help.

1 Like