Thank you CCP!

Who do you think was possibly bashing with a low security character in hi sec? What are you even talking about? Faction police existed before this patch you know. Outlaws were still attackable by anyone before this patch. Do you have any idea what changes were even made here?

4 Likes

You must not talk to many career logi, they wont take the risk.

Nope! 12m ISK Ship isn’t paying much.

Good one. Tether much?

Did @Aiko_Danuja rage quit?

If the corp doesn’t own a structure they can’t war dec anymore. Unless that got fixed when I wasn’t watching.

Anything that reduces destruction in the game could have an adverse effect on the game economy, which relies on destruction for its health. So I’m open-minded about the changes but aware that nerfs/buffs nearly always have unforseen consequences.

Yeah, correct. AG would be expected to organize and put the same assets on the field as the ganking corps. That’s how it works

Guys, the economy doesn’t HAVE to be based on destruction. It could instead be based on player churn and credit card warriors.

When a player leaves the game, their assets are effectively destroyed.

7 Likes

Yes the Final Fantasy XI way of handling things.

Nah…the important part is I have billions. 50m ISK for a clone soldier tag is loose change.

We need gear seasons and battle passes.

You won’t have to wait long, methinks.

1 Like

Except gankers pay blackflag :pirate_flag: to fight for them.

Yeah good point. In no way could another group simply pay the mercenary group.

1 Like

I’m surprised CCP hasn’t been fined by the Environment Agency of Iceland with all the toxicity these forums produce.

Thank you CCP for making things the way they currently are with the Orca, the other day a good 20 minutes before server restart where I feel that I was saved due to the Industrial Core that boosted the strength to my Gecko which took out all of those nasty player medium valkyrie drones quicker than they could be recalled that they were almost being one shotted in that 1v1.

The ability to even save that exact same Gecko that had been with my Orca since triglavian conduit encouter when they ganged up on me and this is the same Orca where I taunted those Pirates living in Uedama.

For the most part I just want to say thank you CCP for New Eden changes over the past and for my wonderful Orca.

2 Likes

Well, the sheer irony is that the only way to stop an Orca being endlessly bumped by some passing Stabber is for gankers to be called in to do the job. If ganking is made harder, then bumping is made easier. Many of those being gleeful about ganking nerfs may regret that when they see a rise in people just bumping instead.

Or just initiate warp and in 3 minutes you’ll be magically teleported to your destination.

3 Likes

Which has nothing to do with the point I responded to.

Fulltime gankers are already Omega, so the claim that if you want to gank you have to pay doesn’t mean much. They already pay.

3 Likes

Well, I am happy with past changes but not what is coming on the tether & the alpha status safety lock.

If by “endless” you mean 3 minutes, then yes.

Effective date?