Thank you for everything <3

Thanks Guard !

BUT, I have a tradition to make live, so :

May I have your stuff ?

13 Likes

Who will be the little tiny guy next to me now!?!

I can only wish you the very best on your journey my friend. You are irreplaceable. And you will leave a void that cannot be filled, no matter how much time passes. You will be missed.

Good grief. Words fail. o7

If you ever want to be a Pirate, hit me up!

10 Likes

I’m certainly not one for claiming that EVE is dieing, but it died a bit today. Good luck on your new adventures and thanks for all the years.

5 Likes

There will always be a beer waiting for you in support if you want to drop by and say ‘Hi’.

Best of luck in your next adventure.

9 Likes

I’ve only had the opportunity to speak with you via video conference, so I think I missed out on some good times. Best of luck to you wherever the next gate takes you… o7 space-brother

3 Likes

GL out there

3 Likes

You will be very much missed. Thanks for everything Guard. Looking forward seing you as a player.

10 Likes

Eve won’t be the same without you, but I sure hope we can meet at events as friends. You had better!!! See you in Amsterdam you beautiful bastard! :heart: Sixth Empire is recruiting btw :smiley:

3 Likes

Guard you missed scheduler, April 1st in is one month, now please stop fooling around

3 Likes

take care … cu in Amsterdam and … ggg … can i have your stuff???

JuuR

3 Likes

You will forever be remembered! I’m thinking of the evening on events i have seen and talked to you it was always rewarding! Sad to see you go and really happy that you go as you see fit for yourself! :heart:

You will never be vorgotten!

1 Like

I… I can’t even :cry:

Best of luck, Guard. We <3 you!

2 Likes

Thanks for your support over the years, EVE (and particularly the meet-up community) wouldn’t be what it is today without you. Best of luck for the future!

3 Likes

Have fun dude.

2 Likes

о7

You will be missed.

4 Likes

This is a sad day for Eve.

I wish you the very very best for the future :heart:

2 Likes

Fly safe out there. You helped make this universe the incredible place it is and we’re all a little worse off for your departure. o7

3 Likes

Best of luck to you in your future adventures! :heart: See you in space and hopefully one of these days when I can get to fanfest (probably next year!!), I’ll see you there too! :smiley:

Love ya!!! o7

1 Like

o7 Fly safe good sir. Thank you for everything.

2 Likes

THAT’S ALL FOLKS

3 Likes