Thanks for the Titan kill that no one is posting

Hilmar feeds a titan to 7000 nerds, whoever gets the kill never links it on zkill, no one gets credit.

Nice event, CCP.

It probably wouldn’t be an issue if we didn’t have to rely on a third party for tracking this stuff.

1 Like

Woohoo!

2 Likes

Not sure what CCP Hellmar can’t just post their loss mail to zkill?

1 Like

Theres a strong possibility thay the kill mail wasn’t created in the database because there were too many people on it.

Just larger than the space assigned. Its happened before thats why theyre getting analytics to reconstruct it.

Its the kind of problem which comes up very very rarely. Not really worth any effort to ‘fix’.

3 Likes

never on a real titan kill and then the killboard warrior cry´s because you dont have the next free titan killmail ? oO

2 Likes

Remove Killmails go back to the olds days

1 Like

Why does this matter? It’s hardly necessary to get credit for a free titan undocking from hisec of all places.

2 Likes

Oh Highsec you so Silly :smiley:

Curious if @CCP_Convict had an update on this?

I am wondering if @ccp_convict has an update on this he can share yet?

be better asking @CCP_Swift considering they helped get the sotiyo KM

zero kills , six (2.8 bil.) losses , not surprised you’re so anxious to get credit for what’s essentially an npc kill . you’ll be crazy isk-positive then gl .

zero kills , six (2.8 bil.) losses , not surprised you’re so anxious to get credit for what’s essentially an npc kill . you’ll be crazy isk-positive then gl .

I’m not the one pretending losses aren’t real. My losses are my losses, and unlike CCP apparently I can’t make mine go away. Your remark is completely beside the point anyway because I’m not even on the kill.

How about expecting that the game works instead of throwing shade on players who are trying to get CCP to deliver on their promises?

Hey guys we have a once in a 20-years event where the CEO undocks and dies in a titan in Jita, it would be a shame not to give full legitimacy to this historic anniversary event for the game by not having the actual KM recorded. The KM is presently not visible.

@CCP_Convict @CCP_Swift you’ve been mentioned here. @CCP_Hellmar you are involved as well in this. Who can fix this?

We reconstructed the killmail and passed it on to Squizz, the owner and operator of Zkillboard. When killmails have to be generated, there’s a manual process to reconstruct it on the CCP side and then a manual process to post it on the Zkillboard side.

I’m sure everyone is eager to see how much damage they have, but please don’t pester Squizz to try and rush the process.

Thank you!

3 Likes

You can find the killmail here:

That looks sus

It is indeed a special killmail :sweat_smile:

While this was going on, we were able to capture and fix an underlying issue which causes killmails to not generate. So hopefully this is the last one that needs to be manually regenerated!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.