The Awoken is Recruiting! (Nullsec Corp)

The Awoken is a small nullsec corporation, part of BlackRose Alliance. We are looking to recruit members interested in PvP, nullsec mining (including gas and ice), and more. Our members are primarily American, but we and our alliance have members across the globe. Most of us are active in the early morning hours, EVE Time.

You will need Discord, Mumble, and Teamspeak for corp and alliance communications.

If you’re looking for a helpful, friendly corporation that can provide opportunities for ratting, PvP fights, buyback, contracted items with discounts, and resource harvesting, send me a message here or in-game.

Feel free to ask any questions, and I’ll get back to you ASAP.

The Awoken is still recruiting, and I’m still learning the ropes on recruitment, so let me ask you: what is it you look for in a corporation?

We are still open to recruits. Later this weekend, I’ll be updating the first post with a more in-depth overview of the benefits we can offer new members.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.