The Black Crow Bandits

Information on us:
Zkillboard - CLICK ME
BCROW Pub is our public channel
Part of Legacy Coalition, located in Immensia

Requirements:
-10M SP+ Pilots who are OMEGA
-Comms is a must (we are very social)
-Have thick skin (We make fun of each other all the time. Its out of love)
-PvP mentality (Want to kill ships? You are up our alley)
-Access to Discord, Teamspeak, Mumble

What we can offer you:
-Solid and tight knit community to hang out with that doesn’t get you lost in the numbers
-Lots of PvP content
-Solid PvE content available so you can make isk
-Experienced players who will help teach you if you need refreshing/catching up

If you have questions, please ask! Join our PUB chat and talk to a Director/Me if you are looking to join us! Look forward to flying with you guys in the future!

1 Like

bump!

bump!

B-U-M-P! YOU KNOW WHAT IT MEANS TO ME, YOU BUMPY. YEA YEA, YOU BUMPY!

BUMP! BUMP BUMP IT UP!

BUMP ME SO GOOD.

bump-a. this post-a.

bumped so hard

daily bump :slight_smile:

bump it real good! DUN DUN DUN NUN NUN NUN, NA NA NUN NUN NUN.

bump’d

bumpbump

bumped

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

bumpy

bump!

DEAR PEOPLE/HUMANOIDS AND MINMATAR CITIZENS OF NEW EDEN!

LISTEN AND LISTEN GOOD!

After years of struggle, multiple VNI nerfs, countless “Reconnecting to chat channel” messages, endless waves of DDOS attacks to CCP servers and whatever the hell sov warfare is these days, BCROW leadership has come to a conclusion. The only thing that exemplifies a true sign of gratitude/respect is a single piece of carbon contracted to OUR LORD AND SAVIOR Rush Crosix (CEO of BCROW) in random citadels across New Eden.

Now you guys might not want to join our corporation - that’s fair, but I would like to ask everyone, who reads this, to contract a single piece of carbon to OUR LORD AND SAVIOR Rush Crosix. He’s been slightly depressed lately and it would do a world of good for his confidence. He was born with a dream of a CARBON empire. The objective is to have a single piece of CARBON in every available citadel in New Eden. Every piece of CARBON is appreciated!

Thank you!

3 Likes

DEAR PEOPLE/HUMANOIDS AND MINMATAR CITIZENS OF NEW EDEN!

I THANK YOU FOR LISTENING AND LISTENING GOOD.

The campaign to cheer up OUR LORD AND SAVIOR Rush Crosix by contracting him CARBON in as many citadels as humanly possible is going well. We’ve received multiple donations of gratitude and I’m forever grateful!

That being said THERE’S NO REST FOR THE WICKED! WE HAVE A CARBON EMPIRE TO BUILD HERE LADIES AND GENTLEMAN.

Thank you for your contributions, however there’s a long way to go still. I thank you in advance!

bump.

bump.