The Case For Strat Cruisers in Abyss

Are you talking about the same Devs that couldn’t survive with a Gila in a T3 site? They didn’t even know how to fit the damned thing.

Me either. So I built a fit that didn’t require overheating. You sure are jumping to a lot of conclusions just to be constantly wrong.

People would survive more often in the abyss if they made a fit work for them rather than begging on reddit/eve forums/eve event chat for them. Most convos started in event chat is just some dumb person begging for a fit that doesn’t work after losing a fit that didn’t work. It seems you are in that category.

You sound pretty salty…I share my fits and videos in game in the event channel and the abyss channel.
It isn’t my fault people would rather be like you and nay say instead of find something that works.

That spawn combo doesn’t exist proving you to be a liar.
My fit would easily complete such a lousy comp even if it did exist because I know the importance of cap and a small sig.

That link has my fit posted which I guess you forgot about when you claimed I don’t post fits. Stop lying and actually do some Abyssal sites and maybe you will learn something.

2 Likes