The Champion is Reborn

Don’t you ■■■■■■■ dare!

You don’t get to quote a verse about serving God and Empire and claim you live up to my standards because you serve some shitty capsuleer terrorist group.

6 Likes

Excuse me, but this thread was about unicorns first.

1 Like

Fine. Have it your way. Enjoy the rainbow poop everywhere.

1 Like

Do people keep unicorns as pets then?

I mean I don’t really care for domesticated animals myself, as a rule, so I’d not know.

1 Like

I had an unicorn when I was five to twelve years old.

It was a gene-modded pony, of course.

3 Likes

Why am I the terrorist, Ms Elkin? Because you say so? Because my ideology differs to yours? Because of reputation set by the old Empires of the cluster?

You and I both believe CONCORD to be corrupt. Despite our reasoning being different, I would have hoped that we could have worked together to bring the chance of reform to the table.

At that point we clearly would differ on the details and you can once again resort to name-calling. Until then, the enemy of my enemy etc…

1 Like

Unicorns.

… and cats. It’s actually a pretty good pairing, if you think about it in the wrong way.

2 Likes

And what is the correct way to think about cats & unicorns ?

1 Like

One that doesn’t come up with ‘Horny things and pussies’.

3 Likes

I’ll see myself out…

2 Likes

It doesn’t always work that way when you have ethics.

You dislike CONCORD because they try to control your actions.

I dislike them because they don’t do a good enough job controlling your actions.

I care about doing what’s right even if I sometimes fail.

You serve as a prime example of why there should be no independent capsuleers.

6 Likes

You presume a lot of me, Ms Elkin. Had you seen my recent holoreel (and I highly advise you do) you may understand my motives better. But, for your benefit, I will give you a brief overview.

I wish to make New Eden a better place. How? By policing the inequalities between capsuleer and non-capsuleer. Challenging capsuleers to think about those without infomorphs and the impact we have on their lives.

I try to stop cities being torn down to make way for refineries.

I try to halt the depletion of entire asteroid belts that causes local planets to be starved of needed resources.

I aim to prevent the unnecessary deaths of the crews of non-capsuleer ships for the sole purpose of getting ISK.

Do I enjoy my work? Yes. But only because I think of what our cluster could be and I know that my actions are helping us get there.

Does every death of a crew member of a ship I destroy weigh heavy on me? Yes. But those truly at fault are the capsuleers at the helm. We have tried to warn those pilots. Educate them. But they still continue to put their crew at risk for ISK knowing that they will never have to face the consequences.

And you know what? CONCORD doesn’t try to prevent such crimes or massacres. Instead they actively condone these acts of violence due to their corrupt focus on how profitable capsuleers are. So much so that they barely enforce the laws of the sovereign territories they patrol in let alone respond to any criticism.

And if CONCORD and capsuleers refuse to listen to our words, we have to use the only language they understand…

1 Like

Seems to me that your lot just likes aggravating and trying to extort ISK from random industrialists, but okay.

I’ve never heard of any cities being torn down for refineries in the least. I also don’t think there’s anything to support the idea that miners are hurting planets in their areas.

You mean you’re protecting baseline Blooders, Sansha, Angels, and Guristas pirates who might happen to be in the belts with miners? Sounds like you’re still the problem here.

You know what? You’ve taken enough of my time today. I’m done here.

5 Likes

Such lofty-sounding words from a low-life Code pirate.

2 Likes

I respect your decision to disengage in conversation with me.

It is disappointing to see such a venerated capsuleer succumb to the anti-New Order propaganda those who oppose us peddle. As such, you are wrong in almost all of your assertions about me and my motives but you are well within your rights to disengage.

I am well accustomed to people attacking me due to my alliance instead of my words. I, however, rarely get complimented on my words at the same time so I wish to thank you for that at least.

However, if you would like to remove the slanderous reference to me being a pirate I would greatly appreciate it.

1 Like

OK, how about racketeer, extortionist and ganker who allies with pirates then?

Still, you’re a bit more literate than other Code members I’ve encountered on the IGS so, well done in that regard.

3 Likes

You people have turned a thread about unicorns and cats into a travesty.

Shame on you. Shame. Shaaaaaaaaaaaaame.

2 Likes

The Hueromont Snowy Longhair is a fine cat.

3 Likes

I can confirm that an individual going by the name of “Knuf_Aknayna” appeared in the Intergalactic Summit fluid router and interacted with myself and one other individual for a sustained length of time.

The individual’s speech was rendered in reverse by my comms as well as the other person’s.

She expressed that she was uncertain as to how she had died as well as how she came back to life. It was suggested that Ms. Blackwind would be privy to those details, and I offered to look into it; but given the note added to the original post here, I take it that Ms. Funk has been in contact with Ms. Blackwind herself. If that is the case, then I will consider the matter closed on my end.

I should add that, given my personal opinions as to the veracity of these events, I do consider this post to be on topic with the subject of “unicorns”.

2 Likes

Or, you could take the far more reasonable approach to assume they are and have been playing some idiotic game to try to screw with peoples’ heads, and ignore them.

3 Likes