The CSM 13 Winter Summit Minutes are out

Ill activate this trap with a stick.
Lets see if what I predicted and identified as the circus begins again.

The issue is players logging off while under wardec and never returning.
Wardecs do not relevantly apply in LS/NS/WH, only in HS.

Thus nothing is gained by allowing Social Corps into or in LS/NS/WH.

Its for small groups or solo HS players to continue PvE without wardecs, with their own Tag/identity, in HS.

Its not about adding benefit. Its about preventing abuse.

In the restrictions I posted, Suicide Gankers can form Social Corps, but they cannot turn off Green Safety, they cannot have members with <0.1 Sec status, and they cannot venture into <0.5 space.

If they want to commit criminal or suspect acts, they can still do so in a Player or NPC Corp.

The purpose of Social Corps is so small groups or solo HS players can PvE without wardecs, with their own Tag/identity, not to allow Suicide Gankers and pirates to use a Social Corps for their criminal and suspect flag causing activities, whilst wardec immune.

Now watch the circus I predicted and explained above, start all over again, for the upteenth time, as these agenda players again apply their tactics as I explained above, as they have before, when I answered the questions again, for the upteenth time.

First will no doubt be “you didnt answer the questions”… again.
Second will be “Who said Social Corps are only for small/solo HS friends to PvE wihout wardec?”
Third will be “lol ur Salvos”
Fourth “NPC Corp or Player Corp can already do it!” which makes the Social Corp pointless.
Etc, etc.