The End of Goonswarm Approaches. Lets Put an end to them, and all their sub-organizations

Everyone needs to remember who this person really is…

2 Likes

You are for the Goonswarm Federation accoding to your statements mentioned above. Goonswarm appears to be as strong as a bear.

Plot twist. The Mittani is suffering from multiple personality disorder and it’s his third self that started this post. The “alt spy” he is talking about is his first self…

+10 points. Good ad for Goonswarm. Would read again.

This absolute obsession with Goonswarm ruining this game is still running strong. How long have they been in-game now?

After playing this game for nearly 17 years I would just like to throw an opinion in here,

The goonswarm Federation that people are in eve today are not really the same goonswarm that people remember .

And to his credit , the mittani ( with help ) has really changed the alliance into a decent and well oiled machine of death and destruction that has never been seen before in eve online , which is pretty decent when you compare to what The Red / swarm were many years ago in the south !

And even though I’m not a goon nor apart of the imperium , Infact I have no sides at all as everyone in eve is my target , I don’t think this whole anti goon mentally really exists any more , Infact most goons are decent people , apart from the old SA members they can suck a jerrycan all day long !

I think the real villains in eve atm are the crying little salt farmers on reddit , yes I’m looking at you TEST , every single Dino is ghey and they should all go back to hi sec to have a good rethink on how to evolve , well everyone apart from Villy , I like villy he reminds me of an old Vietnam veteran who loves to tell people on how he’s seen things !

TLDR F the SA goons , and 4chan , and half of reddit

WTS kartoons frozen corps

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.