The phenomenon emitted by the Eve gate has changed very recently and discussions over live comes proved fruitless, so my comrades from Brave Collective and I made the pilgrimage ourselves.
The Eve gate appears more turbulent than when I made my first pilgrimage. That was some months ago, shortly after receiving my license. Unfortunately, I did not think to take any pictures or sensor readings at the time. Tonight, I recorded what sensor data I could with my Legion’s systems as well as the photos above.
I can say with confidence that it is not a simple visual difference, as was being suggested by one in particular in Summit comms. Not only are the electromagnetic storms, radiation, and whatever else may be coming from the gate more pronounced on the visual spectrum, they are visually pulsing, as well, as if they have grown more intense or violent. My comrades commented on this as well, compared to their own past pilgrimages to the Eve gate.
If anyone has further data or insight to share, it would be much appreciated. I am very curious as to what’s causing these changes and in the absence of an explanation by any reputable group thus far, I hope that we may shed at least a bit of light on this with our combined knowledge.
-Celeste


