The EVE Online Ecosystem Outlook

Good points, thanks for the constructive feedback.

Can you please list out the main risk elements you see. Aside from Trig content within highsec, very few changes have been made by Ecosystem, if any.

2 Likes

Technetium moons for instance. We have not had, nor do we still have those types of resources, but that is our vision.

1 Like

So you will, as you say, use ingenuity and will to make any new style of hunting happen if they remove perma cloak, right?

m

Iā€™m certainly not one to throw my toys out of the pram and threaten to withdraw my subs if I canā€™t get my own way. Iā€™ve played this game on and off for 15 years and have adapted to whatever the new meta is and I will continue to do so.

However I, like every other paying customer have the right to air my ideas, thoughts and concerns on this forum for what I think is fair and balanced and what I want to see in this game. And for CCP to hopefully read and take note.

2 Likes

I see the chest trumping " I alone can fix Eveā€¦CCP is incompetent " is still going on.

Annoying but consistent.

Signed
Eve addiction cured ā€¦you touched my dronesā€¦lol

think all this can be inferred from the changes taking place. as a new player Iā€™m figuring a lot of things out, which means I complain a lot into google and read old forum posts and discussions about those complaints. it seems these are issues that ccp has wanted to address for awhile but they also appear to be cautious about moving too quickly.

As a new player Iā€™ve been trying out different career paths and nearly across the board moneymaking is ā€˜in the toiletā€™ so to speak, especially activities accessible to new accounts. a lot of players come to the game and if theyā€™re anything like me the first question they ask is ā€˜how do I make money?ā€™, and Iā€™d wager CCP is big aware of that and so was hesitant to make an already rough starter experience potentially even rougher. Iā€™ve been pushing on because I feel like this is just a temporary ā€˜shake upā€™ and the economy will re stabilize eventually.

hopefully ccp succeeds in reaching the stated goal of ā€˜low attentionā€™ over ā€˜no attentionā€™ gameplay. I know eve isnā€™t your typical game but ā€˜afkā€™ ratting doesnā€™t make much sense to me, there are so many other ways to generate isk in this game that donā€™t demand constant attention Iā€™m not convinced combat in any form should be one.

If you not AFK you should be ok

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

1 Like

Ash really? Tell me how to counter 150 afk CLOAKY ( and dropper) 24/7?

24/7? donā€™t tell me they donā€™t sleep.

we never know , right? Didnā€™t you saw the word AFK?

can they attack you while afk?

well they canā€™t screw hs mining much more what they take away the veldspar and little in the way of ice belts well if the belt even spawns in 20 jumps in hs

hs moon mining ya hate to tell them that was dead the second the normal ores were removed and trig ores unless the crap can be now compressed it still hated as much as ever

Can you tell when they AFK or not?

You donā€™t fit in the subject itā€™s about AFK cloaky campers, not active cloaky campers

then the problem is they still appear in local even if their logged of. CCP should do fix it.

You missing it completely, maybe on purposeā€¦ as y canā€™t tell they ready to drop or not, your activities become disrupted by ppl not actually playing the game MOST OF THE TIME, how hard is that to understand? Iā€™m not saying nerf cloakies to hell, just adjust it that if you are active you can still cloaky camp, but if you going to work and leave 150 toons in space they will die.

If those cloacky campers are not logged off. they are still prone to mitaliminal storm. You bubbled your gates, Cloacky Campers is the consequences of that and CCP introduces the filament which gives you much problem.

Ah yes them the counter to that is knee and prey for Bob to.send a metaliminal storm? plz should be kidding.

you bubbled your gates? is.this a joke? looks like you donā€™t go.to null much, and even so, what it has to do with cloaky campers? they donā€™t use gates .

Filaments are completely out of the subject here. Cloaky campers donā€™t use filaments.