The fleet of gankers suspected of using input broadcasting

Is bewildered your default speed, or what? :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Your posting is about as boring as your game play.

1 Like

If you want to be entertained by a clown, take a look in the mirror.

1 Like

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz, boring…

The calibre of gankers has got worse over recent years, we used to have people like War Akini running around creating mayhem, oh well I am going back to sleep toodle pip

1 Like

Then why are you still always whining that it should be banned by CCP?

Dracvlad remembers when gankers were running around creating mayhem, but now gankers are boring, which is why Dracvlad is here on the forums calling for nerfs that would make ganking even more boring. He will not be satisfied until ganking on eve is about as exciting as logging in to an empty Farmville server.

5 Likes

Maybe you’re finding it boring as you and your alliance just gank people who shoot rocks in HS

1 Like

Well, if that isnt an admission to botting, i dont know what is. I think Garrick Ollivander Ollivander is sending these posts as evidence to CCP.

2 Likes

Quite the opposite, it is always very entertaining and fun to shoot people who shoot rocks in HS. Player engagement against other players is always fun.

Whats boring is player engagement against non-player, non-reactive entities. Thats why people go AFK so much while mining. You dont find a ganker AFK-ganking. But you do find miners AFK-mining. Its clear which is more boring.

3 Likes

CCP must be either laughing or facepalming at you idiots. I’m laughing. However, I’d probably be facepalming super hard right now if I were forced to respond to frivolous petitions from some of the slowest people in the community. CCP employees have to be respectful even if they don’t respect you. You’re going to drive them to drink!

1 Like

It is all in your imagination, so you can get attention. Now you are crying about imaginary petitions, you are priceless, keep posting mate.

1 Like

Its always about attention. They wants it so much :smiley:

2 Likes

Hahaha, my god. Try to keep up.

I love it.

2 Likes

I dare you to read this out loud in one breath.

3 Likes

After all this time.
After all this whining.
After all these paragraphs of salt and conspiracy theories
After Drac has racked his brain for years

Drac STILL does not know basic stuff about how this game works.

5 Likes

WOW

And you came with all that nonsense yourself, did you? You should be proud.

1 Like

Humans are bots actually. Think about it: all of our decisions come down to “Yes” or “No” which can be represented as 1 or 0. Nobody is not a bot.

1 Like

11 Likes

Can I have the option to pay in Plex to Super Like this post?

1 Like

ROFL. You spent time to create that, you really want that attention don’t you, LMAO.

FF

1 Like