The fleet of gankers suspected of using input broadcasting

He’s actually one step away from saying we are all alts of one person.

6 Likes

As long as we are comparing things done in a video game to real life, I guess we will join the ranks of those serial killers who play Call of Duty and get kill streaks and smile and laugh about it.

Just cause you’re angry you got ganked, doesnt mean they cheated. Maybe you just suck at this game? Maybe you were just bested in a fair and honest way?

1 Like

I can confirm you are my alt.

2 Likes

be me, afk mining a moon with paper thin tank hulks and orca.
someone ganks me.
report them for input broadcasting because how else can you control 15 accounts at the same time.
gankers dont get banned.
post stupid rant on forums demanding justice.
mfw ccp investigated and found out the gankers were not input broadcasting.
mfw I get banned instead for botting.

This is you, OP.

2 Likes

Lol, it is so easy to do this. And all within the rules of the game.

Another poor soul losing it.

1 Like

He posted this delusional crap in another thread too.

Evidently he wasn’t expecting the Catalyst Inquisition.

I wish I had the photoshop chops to produce a Catalyst Inquisition meme.

4 Likes

They gonna come gank you bro!

No permit = no ship!

AHHHHHHHH :scream:

1 Like

Any update on the Automated Ganking Bees?

I’m updating the software so that the bots don’t admit to being a bot. That was kind of embarrassing. I didn’t expect them to admit it.

6 Likes

I know how CODE looks at bot-aspirant behavior.

But,

what if a bot aspired to be human?
:thinking:

You mean, like if it started to bot too?

3 Likes

More philosophically in terms of AI. CCP could add npc gank squads to the game.
Are they doing that currently? In a manner I suppose they are…

First of all it is very hard to prove, the gankers are not stupid, far from that and they will act in such a way that if they are input broadcasting they do it so there is reasonable doubt. The main issue is that many people who are ganked have no idea how to assess their logs and check for illegal play. A lot of them will not pass their logs on and the gankers know this.

Warping to the gates and jumping as one is doable without input broadcasting because all you do is click jump on each character, the only time I reacted to a warp and immediate jump was when it was 350 km and the whole fleet jumped, in my opinion at least some of the characters should have jumped afterwards if he was doing it manually. So from my point of view he was using input broadcasting. The issue is that you don’t have logs and the gankers know that. When you fleet warp to the gate you use the fleet commander to warp but as each one has to individually jump they have to do very rapid clicks, on a setup cascade of their clients, setup for jumping not shooting. It is just not believable on the short jump I saw. Especially when I was observing the bumper alt of that player actually interacting with his bumper at the same time.

I could have reported that, perhaps I should have done, CCP can look at their logs if you bring the time and place to their attention. If you are going to observe this then look for ones that have short warps and they all act in unison. It is possible that they are input broadcasting. But you will have to force it through the low ranked GM’s as most of them have no clue about this.

CCP does act against gankers who cheat / break the rules. The CSM is not interested in this so I would not bother with that.

Have a look at the selected item dialogue box, when they gank they have this setup in a cascade so the fire button is easy to select and their overview is setup with only the target on it. It is setup so that they can click with as little movement as possible. I cannot see them setting up the same thing for each warp and jump, or warp and dock. Though it is possible that ISBoxer has setups for this, I have never looked at it.

Depending on the person’s doctrine, if they are using a scout then they can just warp the whole fleet right onto the target. Your point about “can click with as little movement as possible” is 100% accurate.

I’ve never used ISBoxer but it does have features that make this even easier BUT you have to be very careful as CCP does allow it but not all of its functions (last time I checked which was a while ago).

It is very conceivable that when you factor ticks into it, a fleet of 4-6 ships might look like the all warp/lock and fire simultaneously even when most of that is done manually.

You seem a bit upset, do calm down it is not good for you.

Wow. you are a bit uptight, calm down ganker.

Forum posts have no affect on this, you should know that.

I don’t see anywhere in this thread that the OP or even I have accused you of botting?

You need to chill mate, this is a game and if players like you need to cheat, well what can one say.

1 Like

OP is posting about me - here and elsewhere. Again, you seem a bit slow.

1 Like

I was advising him what to look for in terms of gankers to keep them on the straight and narrow.

In the thread where he first mentioned his event which you have now indicated was with you, I advised him that I could see nothing illegal as such from what he had said in terms of CONCORD spawn. That you keep getting rather salty is odd when people including myself have already indicated that you don’t appear to have anything to answer for.

That you are getting strident and throwing little insults around indicates that you are very defensive in nature and I have to ask you if Eve which has a robust banter is really the game for you.

Your continued thin skin and strident denials may require the court of C&P to adjudicate on this matter.

Back to the salt.