Ganking is a mechanism that gankers have used to try and elevate their status in Eve Online

Continuing the discussion from The 2023 ganking is good (or Ebil) megathread:

Nothing else?

3 Likes

What? It’s Dyson, he’s incurred their ire ages ago.

1 Like

@Dyver_Phycad pay attention to how you spell that name, it is a total disgrace to a famous scientist to be confused with the forum person you’re trying to refer to. :face_with_monocle: :thinking:

Gankers gank those opposing their ganking, this is why making RR criminal is such a dozy…

Eh, that money grabbing freak shouldn’t have an issue being mistaken for Dryson. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Its The Never Ending Ganking Whine. All about the universe being rescued from ‘The Nothing’…i.e staring at a mining laser for 4 hours…and the evil dark forces that want to turn everyone into Netflix watching AFK zombies.

1 Like

Since when was ganking just about shooting at people mining? There is a ton in people in T1 haulers dying with billions in their cargo who disagree.

2 Likes

That’s because they want to be the helpless victim. And all the SJW’s come crawling out of the woodwork to feed into that. They don’t want personal accountability. It’s always everyone else’s fault.

It’s the unintended consequence of today’s participation trophy society where everyone else is the problem.

2 Likes

@DrysonBennington

You really shouldn’t be mining with those ships. It’s a grievous misuse of their intended capabilities.

2 Likes

That’s his entire existence, to misunderstand the intentions and capabilities of this entire game. It’s been ongoing for over a decade. :grinning:

3 Likes

Didn’t you get the memo? Everybody’s perfect. Everybody is a literal God. Anyone and everyone who disagrees with that is a troll and sociopath and evil. :stuck_out_tongue:

:wink:

4 Likes

Don’t forget bigot.

They call you a bigot for pointing out they don’t know what they’re ranting about.

3 Likes

I must be the embodiment of evil then.

1 Like

@Ax_l_Thorne

2 Likes

Except my crimes are far worse than arson.

Blowing up pixilated fictional spaceships in an MMORPG is a very serious offence.

1 Like

You know if you stay “under the radar” you usually don’t get put on ganking lists and whatnot.

(aka salt mining lists)

1 Like

The continuation of the old mega thread is fine under this new thread.

However please remember before you post.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting
  • Pyramid Quoting
  • Rumor Mongering
  • New Player Bashing
  • Impersonation
  • Advertising
1 Like

Can’t blame them. If there was a Hulk with faction miners and next to it Dryson, I would probably gank Dryson.

There are some things that are more important than profit.

5 Likes

Probably? :thinking:

Let’s look at the pros of ganking the Hulk.

1. Angry miner.
  2. One less Hulk
  3. Possible profit.

Now the pros of ganking Dryson.

1. Satisfaction.

Yeah, there’s no probably there. :rofl:

3 Likes

Well, I am a troll, sociopath, evil and also a GODDESS.

Art Love GIF by Kunsthalle Bremen

1 Like