The Freeing of Minmatar Slaves

So, as a Caldari loyalist on loan to the 24th Crusade, will there be anything I can do to prevent this attempted upheaval of the established order as part of the upcoming event?

There is probably an answer to this somewhere already but I haven’t actually used forums in years…

Thanks
Saz

1 Like

Steal the loot from anyone who runs the site and destroy them if they attack you.

There should be a counter event where you capture and deliver slaves to their new owners.

1 Like

Or keep for your own use. xD

2 Likes

@Dyver_Phycad But I want the agency rewards… or something. I’m not a pirate, I think of myself as more of a privateer.

1 Like

Helping slavers is like being slaver yourself! You should be ashamed of yourself! Only redemption for you is to help free the slaves now.

1 Like

Conan Exiles has slaves and the world didn’t burn. Every game needs to have slaves I can exploit and control.

Shoot the haulers filled with slaves?To my knowledge the minmatar republic will do the cattle transport while capsuleers secure the area.

1 Like

Privateer’s are basically independent contractors.

If you want Event rewards, go do some of the sites, there’s no standings incurred for running them.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.