The game gets boring really fast

I’m just an extra :smiley:
They said we get free lunch later.

No such thing as a free lunch! :rofl:

Try out Abyssal Filament Runs! Its a good PVE with a risk of PVP (If someone follows you in or attacks you when you leave.

T0 to T6
Higher the tier, the harder and more rewarding!
More rewards with more pilots who fly with you!
It offers some challenging PVE fights requiring to fit for the environment type of the filament.

This game is boring because there is no upward path for real power anymore. CCP replaced real wars and real conflict between real players with npc wars between npc leaders that only npcs care about. They also have no ability to fix the situation because they simply do not care what people like me have to say. This means they are getting what they want from the current situation…cash in on Visa swipers.

.

That’s not true. I get free lunches all the time.

“Free” is subjective…

Real players weren’t replaced, they can (and do) still go out and fight.

There are players who care about the lore and RP aspect of the game. That content is for them. NPCs by definition don’t care about anything – they are a computer code without feelings. Real players are the ones who care about such content too, and Fenris wouldn’t be adding it to the game, if there was no demand for it.

Also, real player-originated conflict still exists. It’s up to the players to create it, though.

1 Like

Real players are a scarce commodity these days… Outside multi-boxed gank fleets, that is.

I travelled around high-sec today running Warpath sites and the largest group of players I encountered was 2 cruisers.

Summer is coming on. It’s only gonna get sparser till winter. I’ve been spending most of my time outdoors past couple of weeks. EVE is never gonna be able to compete with fresh air, sunshine, and +30 degrees C that the outdoors has to offer.

1 Like

“Cradle of Snore”!

If the outside has sunshine and 30+ C temperatures, I will definitely be playing EVE with AC going instead of going outside.

1 Like

What’s that in Freedom Temperature Units?

1 Like

Sorry, that’s about 90ºF.

If only. Not even Summer yet and it was 106° F this week.

1 Like

I’m the opposite. As soon as temps are above 25C/77F, I’m rarely indoors. I even sleep outdoors once it’s warmed up. I love the heat. I can go as high as 44C/111F in the sun without issue (haven’t been anywhere higher than that). I absolutely detest cold, anything below 20C/68F. I heat my home to 30C/86F in the winter too.

Regardless of whether one likes the hot weather or not, you have to admit that people spend more time outside during the summer time, and that affects EVE online player count as well.

Sounds great! Arizona?

Oh I agree, I just run hot normally so anything over room temperature and I feel gross. I totally know I am the weird one.

West Texas. Just where I’m working this week. In my home state it can swing anywhere from 110° F in the Summer to -15 ° F in the Winter.

Actually, I know more guys who prefer the cooler temps, than ones like me, who enjoy 40C/104F. I’m just lucky enough to have a body that cools down fast. I can go mountain climbing/hiking in 40C and I’m not overheating. Not something I can say about many of my friends who also prefer to ‘‘weather it out’’ under an AC during such times. This is also why I can’t stand the cold – my body just doesn’t hold on to any heat whatsoever. Doesn’t matter how many layers I put on, cold is cold.