The Great 2020 CODE Hunt ( 4B+ in Bounties Paid-out so far!)

There was an unless there, which you ignored for your echo chamber sound bite. :joy:

Hello. I hope you missed me yesterday. :blush:

I’ve had a little accident on a swing, (… yes. don’t ■■■■■■■ ask)
cut my right middle finger open, bleeded ,
now it’s swollen as ■■■■ and i can’t use it for typing. :slight_smile:

I will be coming back again,
i just need to get used to using keyboard and mouse handicapped. -.-

1 Like

When suicide gankers start insuring their ships again …
… they will be injecting quite a bit isk into the economy per day.

This is your daily reminder

ag STILL FAILING nonstop daily

never forget that ex ag and what he did

1 Like

Take care swingers!

1 Like

That’s not … oh boy. -.-

1 Like

You’ve said it before, Dracky, and I’m inclined to agree. It is laughably stupid to think ag holds any hope of actually stopping New Order ganks. The best you guys can hope for is shooting the loot, which you still often fail at.

1 Like

Did I hear a little piggy fart? That was a little joke before you get triggered and declare me as Toxic.

1 Like

Can anyone tell me what I’m even looking at, here? :thinking:

1 Like

Especially for you:

2 Likes

:heart:

1 Like

Please add more salt to the thread. It’s very fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bounties Paid: 18.6M

Look at all that concord whoring you are paying out, few if any of them had any effect you know , think only 2 pods were maybe saved after their ship died in total of all the losses .

Most of those were tank tests and \o/ they passed their tank test Praise james, then someone came along and whored nothing more than that. At least one was a pod that lived !!! , i know how to kill pods grrr, i really do know how to kill pods I do it a lot but every so often you get a bad shot and the pod lives, then someone whores.

A couple of the losses were fun battles which got down to deeep hull on the other side before i popped, gf :slight_smile: but mostly whoring.

Just thought id point that out though i accept you can not really see that from zkill. shooting me is fun and everyone should do it, most folk do and is often the first pvp action many many folk get at least according to the excited eve mails i get after the kills .

Praise James 315 for all the content he has brought to Highsec \o/

4 Likes

Why mention Concord when it was always about saving a target. In your case the shuttle or noob ship does not matter, just the pod.

You are a challenge when you are bouncing between the gate and safes, I always think well played when you do that well.

I dont always shoot shuttles :), i was refering to the afk stilleto that warped as soon as i fired or the ares that after first shot the shields were still at 80 % etc, ganks that were not to be either way even if i was not shot.

1 Like

I never said you did. I just said that they don’t matter as you are after the pod.

Were you baited?

possibly, if so they were masters at baiting :smiley: but just as likely chance events as i dont scan ahead

1 Like

Exactly…as long as people are shooting, we all win. \o/

2 Likes

Bounties Paid: 3.6M

NOTE
We just passed 1B in total for pay-outs!