The like and get likes thread II

I tried to like everyones post but that’s a lot of clicks

8 Likes

You don’t have to :heart: every comment. A couple of folks here don’t give Likes at all. Do as you please.

And thank you for the Likes you already gave.

8 Likes

its like an addiction now must like them all

EDIT: 100% of posts liked

8 Likes

Welcome and thank you. :kissing_heart:

8 Likes

Much appreciated. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Do you know that this is the second LAGL thread, and the old one had over 13,000 messages, of which you’ve liked none? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Also: love the distorted guitar here… It’s like spreading delicious butter on a perfect toast.

8 Likes

Ha ha this 1 was enough

8 Likes

Post #2255 SNIPE!

8 Likes

Pffft… pansy! :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Pffft… I sniped accidentally post #2222 and just noticed it! :rofl:

And now, I’m off to bed. Nighties lovelies!

Also: this is fukking retarded… :woman_facepalming:

“Yeah so I built a hubless wheel aircraft engine motorbike which can’t turn or take a pothole but it is as cool as my penis so trust me menina, you should get laid with me… PLEASE!!! DON’T GO NOW!!! I’M BEGGIN ON MY KNEEES!!!”

8 Likes

All I see is a cool looking piece of machinery, but beside that its horribly impractical piece of machinery. :face_with_monocle:

8 Likes

These big plants looking like giant dill are attempting invasion on Poland, causing mainly burns. In summer, when its hot, even vapours from these plants can cause burns to respiratory system.

Nature fights back.

8 Likes

:thinking:

9 Likes

Good morning LAGLers! It’s friday (or so i guess). Last night was so horribly hot that i woke up sweatign evena fter having used ac for an hour after going to sleep. Had to set ti for an hour to cool things back but I was awake all time… Now i’m a wreck and in this sorry state of fatigue and mental dizziness i’m up to another day with lots of work were attenton to detail is crytical!

I effin’ love summertime. :sob:

8 Likes

You all disgust me!

10 Likes

I disgust myself everyday before I had my shower.

9 Likes
8 Likes

My Steam Link and Controller are supposed to be delivered today… Ordered those a month ago…

PS: I’m just here for low-effort ■■■■ talking… No need to like any of my posts since I’m not liking back anymore…

11 Likes

9 Likes