The like and get likes thread II

Good morning LAGLers! It’s friday (or so i guess). Last night was so horribly hot that i woke up sweatign evena fter having used ac for an hour after going to sleep. Had to set ti for an hour to cool things back but I was awake all time… Now i’m a wreck and in this sorry state of fatigue and mental dizziness i’m up to another day with lots of work were attenton to detail is crytical!

I effin’ love summertime. :sob:

8 Likes

You all disgust me!

10 Likes

I disgust myself everyday before I had my shower.

9 Likes
8 Likes

My Steam Link and Controller are supposed to be delivered today… Ordered those a month ago…

PS: I’m just here for low-effort ■■■■ talking… No need to like any of my posts since I’m not liking back anymore…

11 Likes

9 Likes

Go ahead and don’t be afraid to ask, there are no stupid question, there is no doubt about it.

And then there was a rule which allowed coach to make a claim to the official body of the game, if the referee made an error or , somehow made an illegal call, like, something which didn’t happen, but caused the loss of the game.

Now , this rule was valid for many sports, including basketball, baseball, hockey, badminton, tennis, ping-pong, handball, volleyball, and soccer (Football Association).

But no, even them, with their own Football Association, would not apply for this rule.
In all history of sport, no one that I know ever used this rule.
They rather have riots!

By the way, I searched for it online and I couldn’t find it.
The last soccer / FIFA rules I found were around 2010 or 2006, and called the law of the game.

(LOTG, not to confuse with LAGL)
http://www.syossetsoccer.org/home/683808.html

2015/2016 but except the referee is the wrong year, 2014.!

By the way, my system is still hacked and I will make Twitch recordings of it because it shows the mouse cursor even better.
It seems the problem is related to the hard disk , its content , or some other interference with the input system hardware .

I am also still searching for any semblance of this rule.
For instance, if I was a coach for a team and a referee would do something wrong in the game (not unlike a player hitting the goalie in the protected zone, which can or should be a red card), I have 24 hours after the game to report it and have the matter rectified, or the game called.
The decision of what to do with that game after can be to redo it, but in a seim-final, I am not so sure if that would be a good idea…

• Did I just wanted to make sure that I was just checking their system for after the 24 hours period would be expired.? Yes!.

Totally jammed searching, like if there was no spying at all.

Hmm, why do I keep a notepad of the addresses I want to keep track of?
For in case that the system fails, since there’s enough interruption against registring copyright for what I want and problem to transfer data, disguised as something they know (when it’s interfered).

10 Likes

Some actually interesting read. :open_book::face_with_monocle:

11 Likes

I AM THE CRABTAIN NOW!!!

Highway to the DAYNJERZOWN!

me_irl - I live in a constant state of fear and misery

no, Odysseus, I did not post 3 things in one post. you have just delayed the release of Half Life 3 by another month!

11 Likes

@WhyYouHeffToBeMad_IsOnlyGame posted 3 things in a single post. HALF-LIFE 3 CONFIRMED!

11 Likes

but wait, there’s more!

(also editing to turn a 1 thing post into a 3 things post. it’s more like 3 posts in one. I mean i could just post 3 posts for triple the likes but i’m not in the mood for being insane right now. maybe later.)

(have you noticed that I edited this post like 4 or 5 times already?)

(this is how I’m messing with y’all now)

(I also just edited my previous post just to make fun of Ody)

(this is your fault, Ody. you made me do this.)

(and I just noticed there’s a new guy in town attempting to do The Falcon™. welcome to ellaygiel!)

11 Likes

I only noticed the initial edits. I then moved on to watch how Stephen Fry curbed his drug addiction on Netflix. I thought it was a comedy but only the beginning was a comedy. Wrong assumption which cost me 1 hours and 30 minutes of my time. :roll_eyes:

I take all the blame for everything bad that happened,happens and will happen. :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

Searching for the part that a player hit the goalkeeper is not showing .
I was looking for a video of the match, but only parts of it are online.

The only references are about 2 yellow cards for a high foot , which is most likely not the part where the player literally physically hits the goalkeeper.

Some people really have a hard time to read spelling.

I also thank BoB for making sure that it is over 24 hours, which any one dumb enough would know.

10 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

9 Likes

There’s only so much time in a day.

NN Yiole!

10 Likes

How can’t I be in bed yet… it’s so late! SO late!

Nighties lovelies!

Also: it’s not graphene time… yet?

10 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

9 Likes

9 Likes

Don’t be confused. I’m not deleting posts. I’m just copying and pasting the delete message,which is:
Good night,lovelies. :heart:

10 Likes

http://www.ucs.mun.ca/~dgraham/manual/Pages/Game/referee.html

FIFA
Disciplinary
Code
2011 edition

http://www.woysl.com/PageDisplay.aspx?SideMenuID=1257
72 hours deadline

https://www.colorado.edu/StudentGroups/squash/rules.html
referee level appeal, but in the rules as appeal “Appeal please”.
11.APPEALS

https://www.bcsoccer.net/protests-appeals
Protests ($262.50 includes GST) - BC Soccer Rule 11
Appeals ($525 includes GST) - BC Soccer Rule 12

etc…

10 Likes