The like and get likes thread II

It’s just stupid people complaining because they can and have nothing better to do.

10 Likes

Early beddy time… we’re experiencign a “heat peak” with tropical nights (24 ºC minimal today) and I am short on rest. Nighties lovelies!

Also: classical 1965 Mustang reborn as competition autonomous vehicle…

http://www.siemens.co.uk/en/news_press/index/news_archive/2018/siemens-reveals-1965-ford-mustang-as-autonomous-vehicle-at-this-years-goodwood-festival-of-speed.htm

Scores 10.5/10 on coolness

9 Likes

Hope it can brake on its own.

9 Likes

One of these days I will make it home before my alts go to bed. On another note, I put all new motor springs on the cart today. I hadn’t any idea how fast a 5hp motor could take me but today I got a taste. But only a taste… -( Cant wait until Sunday when the big company across the streets parking lot is clear for testing. I’m packing a helmet too just in case.

8 Likes

I dont remember when we last time got some new ocular impants in EVE. We need more implants in EVE. :thinking:

Timezone everyone :kissing_heart:

8 Likes

It still prefer people who are easily offended over those who offend easily.

The later type is too lazy to act civilized towards others nor able to see it as a challenge, while the former makes it challenging and rewarding to act civilized.

To listen to offensive talk often requires the Urban Dictionary before one understands what’s actually being said and the offenses often only hide weaknesses in an attempt to appear strong or include expectations of their own.

9 Likes

I tried to like everyones post but that’s a lot of clicks

8 Likes

You don’t have to :heart: every comment. A couple of folks here don’t give Likes at all. Do as you please.

And thank you for the Likes you already gave.

8 Likes

its like an addiction now must like them all

EDIT: 100% of posts liked

8 Likes

Welcome and thank you. :kissing_heart:

8 Likes

Much appreciated. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Do you know that this is the second LAGL thread, and the old one had over 13,000 messages, of which you’ve liked none? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Also: love the distorted guitar here… It’s like spreading delicious butter on a perfect toast.

8 Likes

Ha ha this 1 was enough

8 Likes

Post #2255 SNIPE!

8 Likes

Pffft… pansy! :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Pffft… I sniped accidentally post #2222 and just noticed it! :rofl:

And now, I’m off to bed. Nighties lovelies!

Also: this is fukking retarded… :woman_facepalming:

“Yeah so I built a hubless wheel aircraft engine motorbike which can’t turn or take a pothole but it is as cool as my penis so trust me menina, you should get laid with me… PLEASE!!! DON’T GO NOW!!! I’M BEGGIN ON MY KNEEES!!!”

8 Likes

All I see is a cool looking piece of machinery, but beside that its horribly impractical piece of machinery. :face_with_monocle:

8 Likes

These big plants looking like giant dill are attempting invasion on Poland, causing mainly burns. In summer, when its hot, even vapours from these plants can cause burns to respiratory system.

Nature fights back.

8 Likes

:thinking:

9 Likes