The like and get likes thread II

I vote for cookies. :drooling_face::flushed:

8 Likes

Wow. I hadn’t thought about this scam for years, but guess what… still it’s a scam.

:woman_facepalming:

Also: accidental post #2222 snipe! :grin:

9 Likes

The likes in this thread are as nice as the day is outside. Time to enjoy both.

8 Likes

Beddy time coming! I’ve been enjoying some more videos from Thunderf00t’s channel. Some deal with Elon Musk’s silliest ideas like the Hyperloop or using the BFR to travel Earth-to-Earth. Much of it’s just common sense (if vodi trains or flying around in rockets were convenient, we would be doing it) but this TF guy also throws in lots of juicy data. Interesting.

And now, nighties lovelies!

Also: inflatable beach toy casket, wow!

https://www.pompomfloats.com/

8 Likes

And its pink! :ok_hand:

Yea, why they dont just install normal panels as a roof? Would protect roads from snowfall and rain and freezing. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Someone is building a castle here in Poland, in the middle of the forest.

It even looks properly fortified. For middle ages.

Timezone everyone. :kissing_heart:

9 Likes
7 Likes

But, why? Business? A rich man’s fantasy? Preparedness for zombie apocalypse?

8 Likes

There must be some ways to make panels more cost-efficient than that, even if they lose money.
I mean, technically, they can make new panels for 100 trillions but it won’t make much money for a very long time!

That, including methods to solve ■■■■■■■ around, or nuclear threats!

I mean, just to create and control new channel won’t stop all gankers right away.
That will take more muscles.

If you notice , if they even paid me 1 year compared to their 25 years of income, it’s only 4% of the costs, at average normal income.
But no, they are too cheap, and rather get attacked than even pay me half as enough ever.
Go hire 15 years old, they will probably do a better job.

Edit:
If electronic warfare does include the system failure in the proposal for funding, then it would be valid even if not published.

8 Likes

Apparently, someone thinks it will attract crowds of peasants with gold pennies.

8 Likes

I’m so tired of the EVE forums. Think I’m quitting, for the benefit of my mental health.

9 Likes

What will you do then?
Summer cycling trips into unknown? :thinking:

9 Likes

Getting some work done for a start. No more braincell-killing procrastination.

9 Likes

Meanwhile in Russia

11 Likes
11 Likes

I dont understand, is that a racist episode or not? If not, why they not show it in USA? Because it will be offensive to some people that would be offended by anything hardly even reminiscent of a long gone practice, that nobody beside the oldest people and historians know about? What a stupid practice. Then I think they should ban ads airing on tv because they offend a lot of people by being too intrusive and stupid. :thinking:

10 Likes

All I can say is…

Too many useless people don’t have anything better to do than pretend to be useful by going full retard on censorship of whatever they find offensive. It’s all ME ME ME ME!!! and the noisier ones shove their mental disturbances unto others with sheer fear.

If I had nothing to lose, I would say: “Here’s the content. If something of it makes you feel offended, learn to deal with your emotions and stop bothering the world with them”.

10 Likes
10 Likes

If stupidity was poisonous, this planet would be a nice lonely place to live in. :rofl:

10 Likes

There are places where are no people at all, for example antarctica is fairly sparsely populated. EVE players had a meeting there tho, some fans. EVE players, they are everywhere. :open_mouth:

10 Likes