The like and get likes thread II

So you didn’t make any plans to take over the world?

10 Likes

Taking the world is overrated… :thinking:

10 Likes

One can never set a goal too high, when one can set a goal too little and still fail with it.

10 Likes

11 Likes

Too late, The world is mine already. :sunglasses:
My world is in my castle and I’m the king of it. :crown:

10 Likes
10 Likes

Good night lovelies! And even nighties too!

Also: why not?

9 Likes

Not taking any nonsense today. Just gonna go to bed. Don’t wanna hurt feelings. Everyone’s so sensitive. Specially when the truth is being spoken.

9 Likes

Another day, another forum post, probably another thread somewhere in GD lost to offtopic and locked.

Timezone everyone :kissing_heart:

12 Likes

Today I’ve started with a cool concept: “After Rubicon, CCP put the development money where satisfaction was rather than where money was”.

And here we are. Some are really satisfied but too many people and their money are gone. :thinking:

Mornings LAGLers!

9 Likes

ICANN can go and ■■■■ itself

9 Likes

and for the weather today, we have exactly 66.6% chance of

9 Likes

Musk already have candidates I see. :thinking:
9 Likes

post #2214 snipe! :sunglasses:

Hello lovelies. :heart:

9 Likes

Betteridge’s law of headlines: “Any headline that ends in a question mark can be answered by the word no

In order to Mars, one must be insane enough to be wiling to go to Mars, but not as insane as to look insane. :grinning:

9 Likes

every-60-seconds-in-africa-a-minute-passes

10 Likes

It’s so silly that at first I thought this was a mockumentary… but the event was real! :open_mouth:

It went so bad that the organization lost way more than they had earned. :thinking:

8 Likes

When I was little, I loved filling balloons with water and dropping them from the 3rd floor on people passing through the street. I would imagine myself as a WW2 bomber plane. :speak_no_evil:

8 Likes

Don’t forget to check out the poll in the books thread. Every vote counts.

8 Likes

That poll is missing cookies. People vote more when you give them cookies!

8 Likes