The like and get likes thread II

Maybe someone wants to blame Instagram for keeping biometric facial recognition, without their consent.
Although, people don’t need to give them consent to do things they shouldn’t do,
when they are the ones posting their data on a public server, owned by a company offering them to store their data.

It’s like someone crazy enough to blame others for the risk they offer them to take, although they can post their photo on another website they own, which no one visits, even though they can increase security.

I would think, the FBI and Interpol wants to build database of people facial recognition, so that it can detect fake made faces, and compare with real data, as in Blade Runner.

Time to drink like you people wouldn’t believe!

Why do I have the feeling the same authorities hearing the case from Instagram and Facebook are being paid with the same tax money that pays for their Instagram and Facebook, and also cause delay to get paid back $5,000 from them, while they use it as excuse to deny me justice, and make fake attacks with misuse of biometric, while they should use it to solve the cases.

It’s those same tax payers who mislead the courts, which courts misuse the tax, to cause both the same problem.
The worse part is that, they are doing it for public interest although those public interest kills them.

Maybe they feel attracted and just couldn’t resist the offer.
Instead of being more stoic and using the data of the rejection and attempted and sought justification of the rejection, instead of using it to solve the problem and use it as a valid report for mental health reason.

I guess it must be hard when they are crazy enough to pay themselves to be crazy and make crazy law they don’t enforce with reason and try to seize assets unreasonably.

Claims the lawsuit is baseless and they want to invest the $500 billion in a new base of operation, to improve technology and news.

That and the new Stimulus bank of investment funds, for a new whopping $5 trillion worth of assets, enough to buy Apple and sell it, and buy it back again, and one more time and half.

Bananas not included, except there are more bananas with COVID-19 outside than inside for some reason.

Even $49 billion seems small in comparison to $5 trillion, and less than 1%.

That’s one thing for sure, is that, if there was intention to make my family or member of my family that crazy, I would not only have to report it to military, but also record it so that I can use it to protect my work since they try to forfeit it by suggestions of insanity.

It’s like if they tried to control the assets from the benefit of the work, and try to discredit us from the work we put up for over 35 years of work.
They don’t seem to think that it would show and that the army would use it against them for it.

They already caused millions is damage and try to cause more than billions, and refuse to take even simple cases for over $5,000 in embezzlement and even charged the ruling elected prime minister to try to divert from the fact and instate someone else instead.

41 minutes later:
This device can function faster if the new jamming device which stalls it doesn’t slow it down.
Press Allow to Continue.
Import pictures and videos
using Windows

Also, you have to guess which part they are trying to make you miss,
so that you know the value of what you miss.

3 hours later:

People also ask

What military branch was in 1947?

The Act merged the Department of War (renamed as the Department of the Army ) and the Department of the Navy into the National Military Establishment (NME), headed by the Secretary of Defense. It also created the Department of the Air Force , which separated the Army Air Forces into its own service.

### National Security Act of 1947 - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › National_Security_Act_of_1947

Search for: What military branch was in 1947?

Since it’s important to know thy enemy as good as yourself, why not rename the department of the army as thy NME. ?
It would reduce confusion and help to improve the diplomatic relation, since 1947.

It’s not secret that the department of defense is something completely different, for defense.
It also had airplanes patents designed before 1947 and sold to airplanes companies.

It also protected the Marine Corps as an independent service, under the Department of the Navy.

Aside from the military reorganization, the act established the National Security Council and the Central Intelligence Agency, the U.S.'s first peacetime non-military intelligence agency.

and for the coordination of the activities of the National Military Establishment with other departments and agencies of the Government concerned with the national security.
Enacted by the 80th United States Congress
Effective September 18, 1947

So, there is no US Army medical department.
Maybe there is not.
Maybe it’s secret.
Just how secret it is can also depend a whole lot on the mentality of those protected and those who are attackers.

4 Likes