The like and get likes thread II

Maybe that is the future… :thinking:

5 Likes

It is not about that. The thing is what the collective consciousness values. Humans valued football for the last 70 years(and they still value) and now there are football stadiums everywhere. If we valued education, truly valued, then there would be quality over quantity. There would be proper schools like Waldorf schools everywhere. Teachers would be educated at “TEACHER SCHOOLS” again. Yes, there is such a thing as school for teachers in my country. My late grandma was lucky enough to have been educated in one of those schools before they got closed more than 80 years ago. She was a teacher in high demand by her students as a result of that.

Here is a Hayley photo:

Live long and prosper, lovelies. :heart: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

it is that because I am in courts for that against their courts financial system and administration.

I was in the ICJ chat last Monday with Reuters about an Iran US Amity Treaty case when the courts witnessed multiple attacks against me and stopped the communication of their broadcast.
It is scheduled to be ongoing for over a week, starting last Monday, this week.

Just because everybody wants it and it is operational feasibility, doesn’t mean that it is right.
Just because no-one else does it means that it is wrong.
No, just because no-one else does not mean that it is wrong.
It may be right in principle, and, when everyone agrees to violate the principle and to change the fact to suit their needs, and try to forfeit evidence of the fact, to fulfill their impulse and act by instinct, against reason and willpower, they may also seek to forfeit the reason why, to justify their actions as a group.

They decided to pay them because it is their money and they created this system, regardless of what they omit, even though they deliberately decide to omit what they want to omit, even if in deliberate errors of impunity, even if great injustice are created, leading to COVID-19 and others.

The point is , the same authorities who try to justify it and steal from my family , who are not only witness, but also victims, are the ones supporting the abuse and intent to cause death, plus lie about it, when the army and the military court have proof.

While a $452,000 investment from a business is not the total cause of the problem, to try to suggest that reference to it to explain the related percentage of the problem which is then interpreted to have been expressed as if meaning to be the whole, as a mean of repression against reason and willpower , and to suggest that it is by instinct and impulse, when they are the ones actually designing systems to try to control by making such suggestion, which they in fact do not repress, is creating them subconscious problems and intend to do so to others, and abuse powers.

This error in operational feasibility can occur when something influences a jury negatively to try to make them lose contact with reality by misrepresenting facts and bearing false witness, so as to get an unfair influence on them, so as to generate undue punishment, and so on.
This can done to earn money illegally, which is usually done by organized crime.

I know because they try to do that to me all the time, and they attacked my work so much that I have no choice but to integrate it in my work in the courts.
They then tried to make other false excuses which I had to report to the military because they were endangering public safety and national defense.

The people that buy their service or performance, intended to design this system to be presented as a form of entertainment, while suggesting it uses rules which are fair, while in fact, they work like the Running Man game with Arnold Schwarzn. and so on…

They’re still trying to get away with theft and robberies of intellectual property material created back from 1992 designed to record this.
I even caught them lying in courts with false charges while trying to coerce my good work as a danger to society.
They think it’s ok for them to try to cover up facts like that…

In fact, since it does use computer science,
there should be more scientific research and more scientific systems designed to
improve the rules and to make those rules for those kinds of electronic sport
games to be more fair and better measured, and delays caused better measured including new systems to better measure and research past delays, because those delays are used in electronic warfare.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Time to go to bed. Yesterday I got stuck in an elevator for 20 minutes, today my father had his key stuck into our (now former) lock and this evening my father lost his wallet (luckily the house keys and the new key for our new main door lock weren’t in the wallet). I think our family has covered our quota of home incidents for the week… :sweat_smile:

Nighties lovelies!

Also: what weird inventions they make at sunless, boring countries…

High technology but…

…stepping on your window pane? Seriously?
…how do you even clean it? (Specially the outside of the lower pane)
…not having room for plants on the “balcony” kind of defeats one main reason for having a balcony…
…“balcony” is either full open or full shut. Can’t just shut the door leading to an actual balcony…

Maybe it makes sense when you live in a sunless country and it’s either this or boozing yourself to death out of winter depression, but no country with a serious tradition in balconies will buy this thing.

5 Likes

I updated my reading progress in the book thread.

Live long and prosper, lovelies. :heart: :vulcan_salute:t2:

4 Likes

Sumerians Tell a Very Different Version than the Historians - Their Words are Inexplicable

1,724,535 views • Premiered Sep 28, 2019
1.7M views - 11 months ago
Viper TV - Studios
66.3K subscribers

They found a 12th planet between Mars and Jupiter which would be the Asteroid Belt, the Debris of a Planet Shattered to Pieces, or, an Asteroid that Collided with Mars.

Pluto was also in another orbit before.

Yes, the relation to the Reason, and Willpower,
and the Subconscious, including reflexes, and , gaining control over those reflexes, are related in part to Psychoanalysis, which is used for implants,
and, also more advanced surgery to save life.

The parts referred are described as Superego.

Nonetheless, a failed surgery doesn’t work.

4 Likes

Ref:
Congressional Inquiry Faults Boeing And FAA Failures For Deadly 737 Max Plane Crashes - Slashdot
Safety Driver in Fatal Arizona Uber Self-Driving Car Crash Charged With Homicide - Slashdot

6 Likes

#blackhole #universe #black_hole

A Monster Black Hole In The Universe Just Discovered

15,125 views • Sep 12, 2020
15K views - 4 days ago
Destiny
310K subscribers

13 billion years old, from a Quasar.

8 minutes later:

At least he didn’t hit a police officer by accident while he was giving a ticket to another car driver, while parked on the side of the road, didn’t see it, and clipped him, resulting in his death by error of impunity.

It’s good to see that Self-Driving Car can be more responsible than human errors…

(Not to mention that , if the driver who killed a police officer by accident wasn’t given the right to use a defense that he killed the police officer by accident in error of impunity, that he would be liable of capital murder.)

12 minutes later:

Also, until those theories are proven, they remain theories, which may have been theories of potential facts, back then, still in advance.

If they prove true, and, the accuracy better than we have, it means one more step towards being more precise, which knowledge we should update and save in more place, to keep it safe from loss, to prevent it being lost.

1 hour later:

Channel Update - Still Homeless, But Hotels Are So Cheap! Also, You’re All Wonderful!

35,288 views • Sep 16, 2020
35K views - 15 hours ago
Anton Petrov
598K subscribers

Hotels are now (instead of the previous not typo error) less than rent.
It was double or more before.

3 Likes

5 Likes

It seems the Earth was moved to where we are now, from another source, where the properties of the planet were not the same.

Nonetheless, the properties of our planet changed through history, even though we may have been in the same place (same place being, same relative orbit).

It is possible that , celestial impact cause celestial bodies to move from their orbits.
Celestial bodies currently do affect other orbit, Jupiter having the most influence for that, after the Sun , of course.

2 hours later:

I can’t believe how much I paid for this…

3,480,224 views • Sep 6, 2020
3.4M views - 1 week ago
Linus Tech Tips
11.8M subscribers
CC

5 hours later, 3 hours after the last update:

Thrust Vectoring F18 Hornet |The NASA Dryden HARV Project

159,071 views • Sep 14, 2020
159K views - 3 days ago
PilotPhotog
20.8K subscribers

From 1989 to 1996.

6 hours later:

A Stealth Fighter Left Too Long in the Freezer

21,427 views • Sep 17, 2020
9.6K views - 1 hour ago
Dark Footage
121K subscribers

Flight of Two! Bringing the OH-6 Back from Annual with the HCSD | 99FD to KECP to KJKA to KGPT

4,725 views • Sep 17, 2020
3.8K views - 4 hours ago
C.W. Lemoine
275K subscribers

27 minutes

4 Likes

Time to go to bed for me… nighties lovelies!

Also: kinda crazy and maybe it will never work on large scale, but surely is interesting…

I wonder how much distance must be kept between the wires, to layer them into a kind of mesh so there’s more wires (thus, power?) per volume…

6 Likes

Ryzen Nano-Structures more than 100,000 times magnified. Visiting Tescan Part 2/3

168,757 views • Sep 9, 2020
168K views - 1 week ago
der8auer
328K subscribers

We fixed Windows 10 - Microsoft will HATE this!

2,078,026 views • Sep 5, 2020
2M views - 1 week ago
Linus Tech Tips
11.8M subscribers
CC

No Windows DX12, and, a little lighter on security…

4 Likes

First 30 days FREE, then $1 (7.90 Turkish Lira) a month!

Prime Video already has a medium collection of movies and TV shows with Turkish dub and Turkish subtitles. Not that I need them translated, but my parents are going to love it.

There is also the TV show of American Gods! The book was good, we’ll see how good the TV show is.

Live long and prosper, lovelies! :heart: :vulcan_salute:

EDIT: Me pvping everytime as Amarr

5 Likes

Searching:
“Watt or Wats”
on Google search [in default (URL) address bar]

returned :
About 178,000,000 results (0.55 seconds)

Showing results for Watt or Watts
Search instead for Watt or Wats

The watt (symbol: W) is a unit of power. In the International System of Units (SI) it is defined as a derived unit of 1 joule per second, and is used to quantify the rate of energy transfer.

watt
Unit of Power
Symbol W
Named after James Watt

Conversions

5 more rows

### Watt - Wikipedia

Watt

Unit of power

Description

The watt is a unit of power. In the International System of Units it is defined as a derived unit of 1 joule per second, and is used to quantify the rate of energy transfer. In SI base units, the watt is described as kg⋅m²⋅s⁻³. The watt is named after James Watt, an 18th-century Scottish inventor. Wikipedia

SI base units: kg⋅m²⋅s−³

CGS units: 1×10⁷ erg⋅s−¹

Unit system: SI derived unit

Unit of: Power

1 W in: is equal to

Named after: James Watt

What are you talking about?

My previous power supply ran on 40 Watts.
It had a double overload mode, which brought it up to 100 Watts, but, not without problems.

What do you mean?

About the wattage…

4 Likes

Screen-shot-2012-10-31-at-2.51.54-PM

af98bcd2b5a94f2e5a30929865ab91ec

6 Likes
5 Likes

LOL :rofl:
pew with the lasers
turn all the modules off
and pray
thats why amarr love god so much

5 Likes

5 Likes

Reminds me of the fugly baby protruding from that man’s stomach from Arnold’s Total Recall movie. But this AA baby Nana shared is billion times cuter than the movie one. :hugs:

I couldn’t sleep last night. I was busy reading the sample version of The Dresden Files. Amazon gave me the first 3 and a half chapters of the first book. I enjoyed reading it immensely. I obtained the full book from another owner and I plan to read it among with “Titan” by Ron Chernow and "S.P."by Jack Canfield.

Also:

That’s Mie in the corner.

4 Likes