The like and get likes thread II

10 Likes
10 Likes

I wanted to download this No Mario’s Sky they mentioned in the article, guess what…

This game’s files have been suspended for copyright claim.

Damn you, Nintendo. :disappointed:

9 Likes

Build a burger. Sell a burger… but, don’t take our expensive training and trade secrets to… Arby’s.
https://www.npr.org/2018/07/12/628549616/fast-food-chains-back-away-from-limits-on-whom-they-hire
* Some States Are Questioning Fast Food Chains’ Non-Compete Agreements: Here’s What We Know So Far

* ‘No Poach’ Deals for Fast-Food Workers Face Scrutiny by States

Just when you think some employers can’t get any lower… they never fail to disappoint.

10 Likes

We would have cases of this stuff. Useful stuff.

Yes, The Monkees are written about in this obituary.

10 Likes

9 Likes

Good night, lovelies. :heart:

9 Likes

#4. That guy would be out of luck if his dog name is “Suspect”!
The other dog’s name is Sinister, but it’s the same dog with another name!
9 Likes

Gloomy monday, rather cold. Like if summer decided it will be too hot to shine that sun additionally. Slaves being freed by me in EVE as I write this. :ok_hand:

Timezone everyone :kissing_heart:

9 Likes

9 Likes

Monkeys getting head, and not the way you think …

10 Likes

10 Likes

Among all the VR stuff I don’t want to try, I have to admit that this is something I would do. Anyone with a fear of heights will know what I mean …

10 Likes

9 Likes

Last time I’m posting this guy, but this is the best version I’ve seen!

9 Likes

DID YOU JUST ASSUME ITS GENDER?!?!

9 Likes

We’ve had quite the summer thunderstorms here, with 22 milimeters of rainfall in 20 minutes (out of 32 milimeters in about 45 minutes). Even with an umbrella, going from the bus to our office it’s been like showering, Luckily my shoes & socks didn’t get wet (unlike my trousers and shirt) and most of my clothes dried up during morning. I’ve never been so glad to wear black so the wet stains didn’t showed… :grin:

9 Likes

Alternate headline: “Pig-tail macaques want brains!” :rofl:

9 Likes

No, I’ve seen more videos of this guy and I believe they are all about the same person. I could be wrong of course since the person is masked, but they are all very similar. The people are called the Zaouli and the idea of the dance is based on them little bells around his ankles. Basically what he does is to produce sound with his feet and so he jumps his ankles up and down. However, when you watch him do it it starts looking surreal and I suppose from there it went to wearing a costume and became an entertainment. It sure is brilliant.
Some have obviously taken it to the Internet where it has received dubbing with techno music, making it even more surreal.

But you’re asking a good question. I’ll see if I can find any women doing the dance. There are several other dancers, but they all wear hand-made masks, so …

9 Likes

Bring in the SJW, pitchforks and torches! :skull_and_crossbones:

8 Likes