The like and get likes thread II

8 Likes

BTW, today I learned that there’s evidence of another invader species coming to poor old Ebro river delta. Biologists have located tadpoles of bullfrog, but no sign of adults has been noticed yet (since they aren’t exactly stealthy, picking up the presence of adult bullfrogs should be easy).

It is unknown where did the tadpoles come from or why they’re there, but everyone is taking this very seriously. The delta is already struggling with apple snails and there’s fear the bloody vermin might reach the intakes of water supplies for human consumption of it keeps spreading up the streams. Bullfrogs would sweep the local fauna, since they’re big, aggressive, predatorial and there’s no chance in hell that any of the local predators can deal with them -the largest native frog is about 50% the mass of a bullfrog, thus it could be eaten by bullfrog tadpoles!

Personally I think that some effin idiot/saboteur/terrorist jsut brought those eggs/tadpoles and lbierated at the Ebro delta to wreck havoc.

Invader species are quite a downside of globalization. :pensive:

9 Likes

Just gotta love american SJW crackpots.

8 Likes

Very old news from 2015!

Oh… hello LAGL again :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Hello, feel free to give likes while receiving them.

9 Likes

I didn’t knew of her existence until last Saturday. Her lunacy triggers me. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Oh hi! o/

When we at triggering…

Well, actually if I would do that stuff in EVE, I would leave a blank field titled “Other”, where people could write what they want. Would be also showed in character info, with option to be changed, and option to show history of changes, and option to hide it.

I wonder what people would write there… :thinking:

8 Likes
  • Boy
  • Girl
  • Refuse to be stereotyped and polarized by Mother Nature!!1!
8 Likes

Still, one of us. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Two years ago I asked my dream girl on a date. Today I asked her to marry me.

She said no on both occasions. :crazy_face:

8 Likes

GTAO map is amazing… yesteday Ish discovered this little textile & fashion alley, didn’t even heard of it before!

Completely accidental, was playing snipers with some Russian dude. Love the store to the left, you can get in and see the clothes in their hangers, like a true cheap shop! :rofl:

8 Likes

That’s a good wife, she’s coherent!

8 Likes

On my first day in prison, my cellmate said to me, “If you ever come close to me, I’ll ■■■■■■■ skin you alive. When we’re sleeping, you don’t ■■■■■■■ touch me. You hear me? Don’t ever talk to me, either.”
“■■■■■■■ great.” I thought, “First day in here and I’m already married.”

Good night,lovelies. :heart:

8 Likes

Yes, I see that designers liked what they are doing, creating all those nice parts of city. A lot of it was influenced by actual architecture of california region. It feels fairly realistic, of course until you try to follow one of random NPCs and discover he just walks in circles around the building. :joy:

8 Likes

it’s really nice that they had such freedom to develop content. There’s so many little details… some weeks ago I found the studios of Cowboy radio, with their large antenna and the station music sounding inside… that made wonder if there’s other physical locations of radio stations. Lots and lots fo content, withotu silly level barriers or other stuff. Go everywhere, do anything. Really nice game.

8 Likes

And now, i’m off to bed. Nighties lovelies!

Also: automated inflight refuelling of fighters is so last year…

9 Likes

But think of the poor boom operators! They will be out of a job.

9 Likes

Thanks for the skin @Whitehound. My Loki doesn’t look as rusty now!

8 Likes
7 Likes

Life is made of tough choices. Maybe they’ll find a job as drone operators. :hushed:

9 Likes