The like and get likes thread II

All overload Alexa wants is a little courteous… for now.

13 Likes

12 Likes

Campaign 35 is a bust. I really ■■■■■■ up that mission and now have to start all over again…
The Lost literally overran me :joy:

12 Likes

French fries as good as McDonald’s and Carl’s Jr.'s?

14 Likes

Look at these amateurs. Pathetic excuses for soldiers. They can hardly make a peanut butter sandwich, let alone handle a rifle. Never in my XCOM career before have I seen such failures that couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn right in front of them! 70% accuracy my ass, that was closer to 10%!

13 Likes

I’ve given up on campaign 36. These school kids were just as terrible on the next mission, getting slaughtered by a single ADVENT Priest because they couldn’t hit for ■■■■…

12 Likes

What a beard. That’s the beard of a true alien killer. He’s probably a wizard and doesn’t need a gun.

13 Likes

Phew. Another day of work. I am ready to relax.

13 Likes

Books

12 Likes

Ignore the eyes,just listen to what he is saying.

14 Likes

Heh, that’s a delicatessen here too. We call it “olivada” and sometimes it’s made with green olives. Also is very appreciated the one made with a local variety callad “arbequina”, they’re small round olives with colors ranging green to violet and they’re very flavorful and have a lot of oil, but it’s a short-lived oil, it barely lasts a year after being pressed. “Arbequina” olives are consumed mostly as table olives or mashed into “olivada”.

Personally, I tried olivada once and was so salty it made me a sore on the lip (that happens when I eat things too salty). :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

I think they were better because I made them. :sweat_smile:

With that hair he even dont need a wizard hat. :ok_hand:

12 Likes

Dont let the thread of beer die!

11 Likes

And, nighties lovelies!

Also, TIE fighter is electric!

14 Likes

Delish.

12 Likes

Custom fire pit pig stickers. I’ll make it. Never not use stainless with cookware that goes over fires.

The fog today was pretty awesome. I wouldn’t mind more weather like this. A slight mist is refreshing as long as it isn’t too cold.

13 Likes

I can only eat green olives when their pit is removed.
Also, when I eat things too salty, I get high blood pressure. :smile:

Here are some Baba Vanga predictions for your entertainment:

Good night,lovelies. :heart:

12 Likes

Wow, its surprising how little green is there at this time. We already have green grass and leaves on trees, and single dandelions. :sunflower:

But soon there will be lots of them.

I think I will try this year making a wine out of these flowers.

12 Likes

Good morning LAGLers! I’ve had a terrible night with trouble to breathe and I’m not sure whether the allergy pills are working. There’s a lot of particles in air because of winds carrying African dust… I hate the thought of being sensitive to bad air situation but looks like this is the case. Certainly my throat hasn’t swelled on its own… :tired_face:

11 Likes

I dont know if that would help, but the condensation in air supposedly will stop particles from rising, i mean the humidifier would maybe work.

That is interesting:

4674 – The development of civilization has reached its peak. The number of people living on different planets is about 340 billion. Assimilation begins with aliens.

I hope they will look like Asari from Mass Effect. :sweat_smile:

11 Likes