The like and get likes thread II

Beddy time. So I say, nighties lovelies!

Also: I think it’s not a real product… I think

9 Likes

Parts for scooter will be here tomorrow. If I am absent the next few days I am either in hospital or having way to much fun.

7 Likes

Good morning LAGLers! I jsut noticed how this name si so close to be: good morning laggers! :rofl:

6 Likes

Maybe I will have a bit of time today after work, when we could test things out. I dont know.

Looks like it is real for me.

Timezone everyone :kissing_heart:

7 Likes

Well it could, given the age of many Fortnite players… maybe is a kind of mod for a LEGO game, or for Fortnite…

Yesterday Ish went into another player’s club, paid 5 gtas for ticket… Tried to dance but was quite dark and I had a hard time seeing her. Also, we definitely need the backless dresses many of the NPC wear… :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

To excited to sleep. Gonna go on into work and get the day started.

7 Likes

First, I thought, this is an AC (Air Conditioner) with some things around it which makes it look different, but I didn’t know what, and I didn’t look to find out.

Now, I thought, hmm, this looks like an ATM.

But then I read it.

7 Likes

Heisenberg, Schrodinger, and Ohm are in a car and they get pulled over. Heisenberg is driving and the cop asks him “Do you know how fast you were going?”
“No, but I know exactly where I am” Heisenberg replies.
The cop says “You were doing 55 in a 35.” Heisenberg throws up his hands and shouts “Great! Now I’m lost!”
The cop thinks this is suspicious and orders him to pop open the trunk. He checks it out and says “Do you know you have a dead cat back here?”
“We do now, asshole!” Shouts Schrodinger.
The cop moves to arrest them. Ohm resists.

I hate those people who knock on your door…
And tell you that you need to be saved or you’ll burn…
Stupid firemen.

I went to the doctor today. He told me I was fat.
I said I wanted a second opinion. He says, Okay, you’re ugly.

A woman has to go to Italy for a conference, so her husband drives her to the airport.
“Thank you, honey”, she says.
“What would you like me to bring back for you?”
He laughs and says, “An Italian girl!”
When the conference is over, he meets her at the airport and asks, “So, honey, how was the trip?”
“Very good,” she replies.
“And what happened to my present?”
“Which present?” she asks.
“The one I asked for- an Italian girl!”
“Oh, that,” she says. “Well, I did what I could. Now we have to wait nine months to see if it’s a girl.”

8 Likes

KitKat’s four-finger shape doesn’t merit trademark, court rules
8 Likes

Like this coment.

10 Likes

The AT is as close as the weekend. I’m so excited!

8 Likes

I do, I do, I do, I do, I dooooo …

10 Likes

I have no strength to run gtao today. :pensive:
BTW, how we contact? Maybe eve mail?

8 Likes

Well, since we don’t have PM here, EVE mail should do. I don’t know if GTAO haves some messaging system once you know who’s the other player…

8 Likes

I will send you a message with frend request so you could add me. Its in rockstar social something, accessible by pushinh Home key in game.

I have sent you my game name in eve mail. Can I know yours?

8 Likes

I’ve sent it, now i’ll try to contact you through GTAO.

8 Likes

Next month, possibly during the week of my birthday, I’ll have given 5,000 customized massages. I wonder if I should offer a free add-on for my 5,000th massage.

9 Likes

You could offer a free massage for a customer’s pet.

9 Likes

While that is a cool idea, I work for a corporation, and we don’t allow pets.

my choices are
Aromatherapy
hand/foot scrub
enhanced therapy using a heating oil and biofreeze
or a boost for skin care.

8 Likes

No pets, hmm.

What about a free joint or a hash cookie? Would this be legal where you are?

8 Likes