The like and get likes thread II

Rain off and on all day. Kinda cool but interferes with cart riding…

8 Likes

https://www.amazon.ca/Intel-Core-i9-7980XE-Processors-BX80673I97980X/dp/B075XRYMDR?th=1&psc=1&source=googleshopping&locale=en-CA&tag=googcana-20&ref=pd_sl_5tgvvslzep_e

Featured at $46,223.00
Delivery Information

DFS Financing
$1,263.00/mo -|- 48 months at 13.99%
APR Range: 13.99% to 28.99%
Learn More
Get $1,386 back in rewards
Learn more

6 Likes

Just last week watched the moves. Read the book several years ago. Good book.

8 Likes

Good morning, lovelies. :heart:

7 Likes

And that design is what other countries much or les followed. We are now in a phase of changing our equipment to modern, like changing BMPs 1 to some other thing, and it have to be literally everything, like this bradley at the end of the scene, I dont think there was much though put into tactical use of these vehicles, just more of everything until it is not good at anything. :joy:

Timezone everyone :kissing_heart:

8 Likes

BTW our vehicle will be amphibious too. And we are designing it ourselves (only hull, because everything else is already manufactured elsewhere). This is disaster. :rofl:

8 Likes

The story revolves about how the original intended release of the Bradley was terrible and had to be improved a lot before stop being a deadly trap.

In the end, multi-purpose design is a disaster, and in military vehicles is just the worst possible approach as often ends in machines good at nothing and bad at most of what they do.

8 Likes

Spain used for decades the locally produced BMR (Blindado Medio de Reconocimiento, Medium Recon Armored vehicle), unaffectively nicknamed “Behículo Medio Raro” (Weird Medium Behicle, but also Half-Weirdo Behicle) as a kind of amphibious people mover that wasn’t fast enough nor cheap enough nor armored enough to anything else than come in undetected (god willing) and GTFO before anyone thinks of shooting at it…

8 Likes

Meanwhile in Israel

Looks like that initial Bradley design, only uparmored to hell.

8 Likes

Meanwhile in GTAO another huge update to the world! \o/

Notable thing:

From now on there are real DJ’s in the game, their real moves captured by motion capture.

7 Likes

It should cost more.

By the way, tanks are traps.

7 Likes

https://outline.com/x4aeEY

9 Likes

It literally removed all comments from here, left only one meme and Veine’s post. :thinking:

7 Likes

I don’t understand what you’re talking about.

That’s a bot, not a person. I’m genuinely surprised why CCP still hasn’t shut it down.

8 Likes

546 votes and 93 comments so far on Reddit

10 Likes

The site you provided “outline”. It doesnt work nicely with discourse I see.

BTW, that meme is perfect, relating to current often server issues. :relieved::ok_hand:

8 Likes

Space rocket fireworks, now in slow motion!

Definitely looks like something ruptured (around 1:17 of the recording) and the engine lost presure/was cut out by control unit.

8 Likes

Guess that the game will be nearly unplayable until the hype fades away… :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

I see in 1:14 there is a big stream of burning fuel escaping out of the side by the vent, something that looks more extensive than it should. In 3:11 its a big plume on the side and it descends to the ground crashing. :thinking:

I am starting “invite only” session to try it all out.

Edit: I need something like half a million dollars more to buy a disco club of sorts. I am so poor having only 1 Million. :pensive:

8 Likes

Well, don’t want to rain your parade… but that’s just the building. Then you need decor, lights, dancers, dry ice… it’s more like 2.5 - 3 million. I’ll have to run car cargos to feel comfortable spending that money, Ish just bought a Overflod Tyrant and that’s one hell of a expense. Also have been running car cargos to repaint some of the vehicles but with all the PvP, it’s been a lot of reds overall.

We should set a invite only session for us two and run cargos to refill our pockets XD. Wonder if another player in a invite lobby counts as “threat” and removes the NPC spawns when delivering the cars…

7 Likes