The like and get likes thread II

I don’t know where they are, those live stream tend to be streaming live feed which was streamed live before.

10 Likes

Thank You… for likes on 'The like and get likes thread…"

12 Likes

Oh yes, especially after that important interview before they give you the job.

You can then take that thank you letter to your next employer, showing that you got the job, as if…

I asked the interviewer if they had an email address listed on their website and she told me no.
After verifying on their website, they have a contact page but no attachment can be added or included.

It’s nice to see the New York Times link functions.

11 Likes

In case someone could be curious what they are doing on the South pole. :snowman:

They also play EVE there, There was this 2 players that organized “meeting” on antarctic.

11 Likes

Declaration of Independence is Hate Speech. FB needs new bots.

11 Likes

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/christine-horner/say-hello-to-the-worlds-transgeneration_b_8071528.html

Whole world is changing fast, every generation now is born in different environment to the previous. Technically and socially.

10 Likes

1,583 kills to 1,566 deaths. Ish got it, she’s got a 1.01 K/D ratio! :sunglasses:

10 Likes

That’s a kind of ettiquette we try to keep, thanking associates when they do something special for us. In cold blood this incentivizes them to keep doing those things in the future… but EVERYBODY loves a thank you note, me too. :blush:

11 Likes

Good night, lovelies. :heart:

8 Likes

Off to bed, saying: nighties lovelies!

Also: safe as hell?

10 Likes

^ 2008

10 Likes

I see it that way: in Matrix Neo downloads Kung Fun into his brain in a second, In Cyberpunk 2022 you could do the same. And people would just download it that way if they could do that. Few seconds and they know. Why lose time? People dont want to learn, they want to know. If technology will improve a time from “learn” to “make”, and internet is such a technology, people will just use it in that way.

Timezone everyone. :kissing_heart:

9 Likes

Until a catastrophe happens and the tech isn’t available. Suddenly, those who didn’t want to learn will wish to hell they knew a lot of things.

10 Likes

11 Likes

Does this solve the Intel Graphic Video Driver problem.?
Hell no, not at that price.
It is apparently also why the laptop original price is lower than any others.
You couldn’t even imagine 4 GB of RAM for over $15,000 before.

https://www.sodapdf.com/ppc/web/en/free-pdf-creator/wc/?uid=1015136&cmp=spdf_fre_g_ca_s_a_creator&key1=pdfprinter&key2=pdfprinter0x0FCRPa180713&msg1=Free+PDF+Printer&keyb=e_how%20to%20print%20to%20pdf&gclid=CjwKCAjw-dXaBRAEEiwAbwCi5saeZqtZ0RsAD3MRhHwibJyKBkDiMcEuAFNgAtrPmaqWPBrSDlYM6hoCHJIQAvD_BwE

Upon, review, it seems I can already save file by Print… to .pdf.
It seems it only didn’t work from another system.

The Windows Help and Support uses another system.

@ 19:44:
Additionally, all the video driver problems only occur when using EVE Online. The new hardware requirement and the new video requirements worsen this problem.

TLAGL Edit @ 14:05:

https://www.telesat.com/news-events/telesat-successfully-launches-telstar-19-vantage-bringing-new-high-throughput-ku-and-ka

This, I can’t wait to verify reports of effect of over 10,000 launches on the ozone.
There will most likely be more efficient solution to accomplish this, despite competition to control market income for proceeding that way.
I’m sure SpaceX could design and implement other systems, I also know that security is ran for them to do it that way, and not, another, more efficient and safe or more healthy way.

@ 19:41:

@ 19:53:

@ 20:03:

@ 19:05:

@ 19:19:

10 Likes

I just had forgotten how funny is this sequence… if you’re up to deranged reality as source of entertainment. :rofl:

10 Likes

Good night, lovelies. :heart:

8 Likes

Time to go to bed. Nighties lovelies!

Also: this Mars rover needs a name. Will you give?

9 Likes

Bonus:

It’s electric. It’s the future. And it’s HERE.

9 Likes
9 Likes