The like and get likes thread II

12 Likes

My glucemy index jumped just watching that. Too much chocolate… :anguished:

12 Likes

You are skilled… :kissing_heart:

11 Likes

Totally looks like someone was pulling her dress! :rofl:

11 Likes

And now… sleep time! Bed time! Nightieslovelies time!

Nighties lovelies!

Also: weather forecast for Mars is: dusty with strong winds and warmer than average temperatures. No improvements expected until September at least.

13 Likes

I’ve been looking at memes today as one can tell from the above. But I kind of feel guilty, since the girl doesn’t really portrait the thread. She does have an irresistibly wicked look on her though. :smiley:

So here’s the real deal …

11 Likes

I would not be able to do that all without kind people who made triexporter and provided granny.dll, conversion tools and Blender (that is free 3D modeling software), extensive tutorials on all tools and the art team that make game files. I thank all those people I could make something with this spaceship.

Timezone everyone. :kissing_heart:

11 Likes

Btu those are tools, they don’t do the work without a guiding hand that puts skill into using them.

11 Likes

One issue with Test and Goons being joined is the vast quantity of reddit shitposts. It is barely worth checking the sub reddit at the moment.

11 Likes

You’re always welcome here, we appreciate shitposts in their right measure. :kissing_heart:

10 Likes

Yes, all of them. :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to shitpost free and get likes! :ccpguard:

10 Likes

Oh, the cool things you learn by actually looking for info. Turns that former CCP Leloo now lives & works in Amsterdam as Senior Social Media Manager for my,com since January. Source? Her twitter (yeah, I too am amazed of my Google-fu). :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

11 Likes

The lost art of horse dancing. :ok_hand:

10 Likes

It’s called a military target, even the tone of your voice can be analyzed, and it doesn’t matter what you say, homing pigeons will fly in front of the homing missiles.
Homey, don’t play that!

10 Likes
13 Likes

Hmmm… there’s an actual art of horse dancing. FAI, the Royal Andalusian School of Equestrian Art is very famous for it.

10 Likes
10 Likes

Why are so few watching it? Is it a re-run like it was done before?

10 Likes