The like and get likes thread II

Grinding loyalty points today another million gathered.

Currently 80k a mission which is nice.

8 Likes

Theres always time for one more ride.

8 Likes

I always wondered why the wheels are so small on all those carts, I mean professional mainly, but on those two too. Balance? :thinking:

8 Likes

Larger tires result in more speed, but less acceleration. With smaller tires and more acceleration comes more “kick”, more skidding, and reaching high end-speeds isn’t everything.

9 Likes

Good night, lovelies. :heart:

7 Likes

Thought it was the latest Minmarta Frigate that won’t launch from planet. Needs a no gravity push from space station.

How ya been stoner? should hang in C&P more often.

9 Likes

Last night it was so late I didn’t say good night… So I say, nighties for last night, and good morning LAGLers!

Another week starts and weather forecast it’s exactly the same as last week… hot and humid… at least we can’t say we aen’t getting used to it! :woman_shrugging:

9 Likes

C&P got ruined by ganking. Now everything rotates around ganking. :tired_face:

9 Likes

Lets rotate, I mean roll.

ㄒ丨爪乇乙ㄖ几乇 乇ᐯ乇尺ㄚㄖ几乇 :kissing_heart:

10 Likes

Rollin’ rollin’ rollin’… rawhide! :sunglasses:

10 Likes

It could be orbiting, too, and it sure does my head in.

8 Likes

I’m still around. Lurking. I grabbed life by the horns and went ham on work. Soon I will have my own shop.

9 Likes

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Shop!!! RESPONSIBILITY!!!

Stick with the Pan flute in the forest, listen to Homer!

Next you will be wearing a suit…

…….then comparing business cards!!!

:scream::scream::scream:

9 Likes

Nothing can beat watermark. :sunglasses:

Of course Batemans was the worst, Pierce & Pierce, not Pierce &Pierce. Had error in the name of company. Small but noticable.

8 Likes

Daughters first day at Nursery today.

Apparently she spent the whole time with the Alpaca’s and Shetland Ponies instead of at class.

Sounds about right.

10 Likes

Polar Bears. Really! Good Job.

8 Likes

That’s terrific news! Congrats!
I remember you informing us of her birth back in the old forums. How time passes! :hugs:

7 Likes

I’ve found a bio and wondered what it said. So I’ve put it into Google translate:

在相同体积下
1 凡晶石是含的三钛合金最多的
2 灼烧岩是含有类晶提胶矿最多的
3 干焦岩是高安唯一含有超新星诺克石的
4 斜长岩是含有类银超金属最多的
5 奥贝尔石是含有同为聚合体最多的

And what do I get?

Under the same volume
1 Where the spar is the most contained in the three titanium alloy
2 Burning rock is the most containing crystal-like gelatin
3 dry coke rock is the only one of Gao’an that contains supernova
4 The plagioclase contains the most silver-like supermetals.
5 Aobel stone contains the largest number of polymers

I’m pretty sure this is about asteroid or moon ore, but number 3 could be about cocaine.

7 Likes

:ok_hand: Bought something like that in GTAO today.
Also started redesigning Gallente Catalyst. Maybe tomorrow I will show something. When I make the front more finished.

8 Likes

Doh, something I ate has been bothering me all day… I’ve had a little dinner and I’m still hungry but don’t dare eating more before going to bed, hope tomorrow will feel better. Nighties lovelies!

8 Likes