The like and get likes thread II

Good night, lovelies. :heart:

8 Likes

I know! I have an office and stuff. I think I may swing on the first person that gives me something for my desk. Haven’t decided. I didn’t even get dirty today. Def. not my cup of tea. The pay increase was substantial and only until I streamline how they do paperwork will I need to be in the office. After I learn the flow I should have more time to do the things I enjoy like welding and press operating. Were in a better place without the person who used to be with us skimming off the top. Like heavy skimming too. HEAVY. So it’s worth it IMO.

P.S. @Taishoku_Mayaki sounds like my kind of Nursery! Do they have these for adults?

8 Likes

I had a disturbing thought the other day, and shared it with a client. What if Goro from MK was a massage therapist.

I google Goro Massage and I find this:
Quite Disturbing that someone actually made this lol.
But my question to you is, how would you react if you were getting a massage from that??

9 Likes

Relaxed maybe? Its a massage after all. Impying it is done like massage should be done.

Timezone everyone. :kissing_heart:

7 Likes

The three fingers on each hand would probably put me off.

9 Likes
7 Likes

Rainbow from my low resolution camera.

Super Mario pipes.
This set actually does go out a few blocks away.

Recommended 1024 MB of RAM
with 1.5 Ghz of CPU speed, not RAM speed.

Swoosh

7 Likes

This just landed on my YT recommended list. Can’t decide what i like more in their weirdness, the version of “Tequila” or the cover art… :rofl:

8 Likes

Nah, forget it: even better video, inside art + Pipeline!

:sunglasses: :surfing_woman: :guitar:

8 Likes

Golden bikini. :ok_hand:

Will play GTAO. Some stuff needs my ownage.

7 Likes

How do you confuse a gay person?
Seven

Sam was very ill and it looked like the end might be approaching so he calls his wife Becky near. Sam says to her, “Becky, I was wondering - have you ever cheated on me?”
Becky replies, “Oh Sam, why would you ask such a question now? You don’t want to ask that question…”
“Yes, Becky, I really want to know. Please…”
“Well, all right. Yes, 3 times…”
“Three? Well, when were they?” he asked.
“Well, Sam, remember when you were 35 years old and you really wanted to start a business on your own and no bank would give you a loan? Remember, then one day the bank president himself came over the house and signed the loan papers, no questions asked?”
“Oh, Becky, you did that for me! I respect you even more than ever, to do such a thing for me. So, when was number 2?”
“Well, Sam, remember when you had that last heart attack and you were needing that very tricky operation, and no surgeon would touch you? Then remember how Dr. Smith came all the way up here, to do the surgery himself, and then you were in good shape again?”
“I can’t believe it! Becky, you should do such a thing for me, to save my life. I couldn’t have a more wonderful wife. To do such a thing, you must really love me darling. I couldn’t be more moved. So, all right then, when was number 3?”
“Well, Sam, remember a few years ago, when you really wanted to be president of the golf club and you were 26 votes short…?”

6 Likes

8 Likes

Yahoo was hacked too some time ago. Yahooo! :disappointed:

8 Likes

Well, I had to pause and repeat, that was surprisingly funny. Its horrible, but I will probably remember that the most after watching this vidio.

8 Likes

The Ventures played several times a year at our nightclub. Probably still touring in some form.

The Ventures are considered by many to be…

8 Likes
8 Likes
8 Likes

SpaceX’s secret weapon is a rocket woman: Gwynne Shotwell.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-07-26/she-launches-spaceships-sells-rockets-and-deals-with-elon-musk

7 Likes

Good night, lovelies. :heart:

7 Likes

Today was a good day, learning some kitey ships I took a Slicer out. Killed a comet and died to a Atron… Which was silly of me as I always fly an Atron I should of seen that coming from a mile off.

But after dying I decide to grab my Gnosis and go looking for gate camps to fight, I run into a Se7en Sins Vigilant roaming about looking for targets.

I already know there is a Leshak and two SFI’s skulking around another system waiting for him to find something, so I know he is likely to engage me on a gate so his friends can come into system.

I flounder about looking helpless as I align out and warp to a gate and jump through, he follows.

I make it look like I am burning to the gate, but I have clicked right just past the gate with MWD on to put me a little closer to him, seeing he is MWD fit.

He engages me first, I wait a few seconds so he can burn in a little closer. About 6km from me.

I then lock him up and apply my scram and web, switching off his MWD. I then switch off my MWD and swap to Afterburner.

I drop drone and overheat my autocannons and join the gates in wailing on him.

His friends jump in the Leshak and the two Scythe Fleet Issues and they point me hard, so I put on my Acil Med Repper overheated once I am about to bleed armour, then my t2 med repper overheated a half cycle after so I keep getting some reps.

The Vigilant is dying fast and blows up just as I start to bleed structure, so I hit my Micro Jump Drive and disable my AB. Hoping no one has a scram, which they don’t.

And moonwalk on out with a nice shiny500mil kill and not a lossmail to show for it.

8 Likes